It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

onarliog: Same thing here. I'll try again tomorrow morning.
Just an update: I had no trouble sending/receiving messages with the people who asked for my codes above. I sent you a PM just now to let you know that chat was back up, but it disappeared immediately after I sent it. This seems to be an isolated problem. Do you have chat with non-friends enabled?
ne_zavarj: SimCity™ 2000 Special Edition

134455679DDFYT

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

134455679DDFHT
conservation purpose
Congratulations to who got BloodRayne 2
More stuff! The Evopollution key (which I posted earlier) might be taken--other than that, everything here should work. I won't post the Steam keys raw, so reply here if you want one and I'll PM it to you... as long as you are not obviously a scammer. The games have Steam user scores of 9/10 and 7/10 respectively, so they definitely aren't to be passed up.

QbQbQb (Steam) TAKEN

Battlepaths (Steam)

Evopollution (Desura)
LFSKF-8B4Z5-150KF-LWRDJ-HBFH7 TAKEN

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)
G83EL-AKL1Q-JTEOC-CYR6Y-0UNCP TAKEN
IAAGR-3NQ7V-4PS9P-MUVFK-G9VJE TAKEN
EA953-0MJXX-Z5NM9-JEAAI-9593V TAKEN
WLQS0-9LLJL-RL0YD-2637Q-BTEDP TAKEN
FKY6M-SMJIJ-U0WJW-253HF-2PAIW

Update

IDRQ (Desura)
WEJTF-LCUSK-VGK2N-4R7DW-6JIIZ
TI7H9-27ZHQ-2PFFQ-X1J42-3QG36
KBVL7-IFPHE-6DZUB-F1OWJ-38FJ6
L4Y11-V84IZ-KKNW0-7Z202-NGCK9 TAKEN
RTYMC-I4II6-KNJK4-QG4H5-N6MQZ
Post edited July 14, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: More stuff! The Evopollution key (which I posted earlier) might be taken--other than that, everything here should work. I won't post the Steam keys raw, so reply here if you want one and I'll PM it to you... as long as you are not obviously a scammer. The games have Steam user scores of 9/10 and 7/10 respectively, so they definitely aren't to be passed up.

QbQbQb (Steam)
QbQbQb looks like an interesting game. If it is still available, I'd like to try that one.
jpilot: QbQbQb looks like an interesting game. If it is still available, I'd like to try that one.
Definitely still available. Let me PM you the key.
jpilot: QbQbQb looks like an interesting game. If it is still available, I'd like to try that one.
thejimz: Definitely still available. Let me PM you the key.
Awesome, thanks so much! :-)
thejimz: More stuff! The Evopollution key (which I posted earlier) might be taken--other than that, everything here should work. I won't post the Steam keys raw, so reply here if you want one and I'll PM it to you... as long as you are not obviously a scammer. The games have Steam user scores of 9/10 and 7/10 respectively, so they definitely aren't to be passed up.

QbQbQb (Steam)

Battlepaths (Steam)

Evopollution (Desura)
LFSKF-8B4Z5-150KF-LWRDJ-HBFH7

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)
G83EL-AKL1Q-JTEOC-CYR6Y-0UNCP
IAAGR-3NQ7V-4PS9P-MUVFK-G9VJE
EA953-0MJXX-Z5NM9-JEAAI-9593V
WLQS0-9LLJL-RL0YD-2637Q-BTEDP
FKY6M-SMJIJ-U0WJW-253HF-2PAIW
+1 for a great giveaway.
Thanks! I took this one. : )
thejimz: Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)
EA953-0MJXX-Z5NM9-JEAAI-9593V
Who would like a steam key for The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie?

If you want it, and your rep is 10+ with a join date of May 2015 or earlier, reply to this post.
Thanks, Zsolan--and you're welcome Blarth! +1 for The Detail giveaway, that's a very interesting-looking game (although I'd wager a bit too violent for my own tastes).
blarth: Who would like a steam key for The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie?

If you want it, and your rep is 10+ with a join date of May 2015 or earlier, reply to this post.
I would like to try it if you still have it.
blarth: Who would like a steam key for The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie?

LeonLFT: I would like to try it if you still have it.
Key sent. Have fun. : )
I've got a steam key for Real Boxing.
If you want it, reply to this post.

10+ rep with a join date of May 2015 or earlier required.
Maybe next time ;)

Ty anyway