It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry, the keys are gone now :( I hope you get the games from someone else :)

Hi,
If its GOG games, can I please have Stalker?
Thanks in advance!
Malv0isin: Hi mate, I tried to redeem Siege of Inaolia and it worked. So consider that key taken as well. Many thanks!!
Great! You're very welcome.

Also, to anyone interested: these codes from earlier still haven't been claimed.

Led It Rain (Desura)
VI9N0-KWXOC-8WP9N-LXGRZ-TRWLP TAKEN

BoxesWithGuns (Desura)
XYL6Y-ULWFN-R4NDP-4ZXGV-I2BAF TAKEN
Post edited July 12, 2015 by thejimz
Stumbled across a bunch of old Desura codes. Not going to post them all raw, and I can't guarantee that they'll all work. Here's what I've got:

Humble Bundle #3 (VVVVVV, Hammerfight, Cogs, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Steel Storm, Atom Smasher Zombie, And Yet It Moves) TAKEN

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (SpaceChem, TRAUMA, Frozen Synapse) TAKEN

Evopollution
LFSKF-8B4Z5-150KF-LWRDJ-HBFH7

Dot.Stop.Run (there are more where these came from)
G83EL-AKL1Q-JTEOC-CYR6Y-0UNCP
IAAGR-3NQ7V-4PS9P-MUVFK-G9VJE
6X97D-LCWK5-WCUR2-92EH7-TVRGL TAKEN
F7OWX-M9690-MZQ5R-BJ8H4-IQW59 TAKEN
28BZ7-VOL7B-MZJPB-TIQET-218G0 TAKEN

If you want one of the bundles, post here and I'll message it to you as long as you aren't obviously a scammer. I have doubts about them, though, so sorry in advance if they don't work.
Uriel s Chasm STEAM
X8XF2-K3ZPK-ZANV5

Bloop STEAM
IKQVN-BWFL7-Y47QZ
Still holding onto these GOG freebies. First to reply to this post gets it.

Battle Realms
Little Big Adventure 1 - TAKEN
Post edited July 12, 2015 by onarliog
onarliog: Still holding onto these GOG freebies. First to reply to this post gets it.

Battle Realms
Little Big Adventure 1
How about LBA? +1 for your generosity.
onarliog: Still holding onto these GOG freebies. First to reply to this post gets it.

Battle Realms
Little Big Adventure 1
thejimz: How about LBA? +1 for your generosity.
Sent. But chat seems to act up, just send me a PM if you didn't get it.
onarliog: Sent. But chat seems to act up, just send me a PM if you didn't get it.
Many thanks. Unfortunately, the key didn't make it. I tried to send you a message to let you know, but it kept getting deleted immediately after it was sent. I wonder what's wrong with chat.
onarliog: Sent. But chat seems to act up, just send me a PM if you didn't get it.
thejimz: Many thanks. Unfortunately, the key didn't make it. I tried to send you a message to let you know, but it kept getting deleted immediately after it was sent. I wonder what's wrong with chat.
Same thing here. I'll try again tomorrow morning.
thejimz: If you want one of the bundles, post here
Hello
Thanks for this :)
i write you mp .. :)

Thanks for that :=)
thejimz: Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (SpaceChem, TRAUMA, Frozen Synapse)

If you want one of the bundles, post here and I'll message it to you as long as you aren't obviously a scammer. I have doubts about them, though, so sorry in advance if they don't work.
Hi, do you still have this bundle? or just the Frozen Synapse key, cause I already have Spachem. Thanks in advance.
thejimz: Dot.Stop.Run (there are more where these came from)

F7OWX-M9690-MZQ5R-BJ8H4-IQW59
I redeemed this one. Thanks! :)
Removed the codes that i had . Both found their new owners .
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ne_zavarj
dragonfly59: Hello
Thanks for this :)
i write you mp .. :)

Thanks for that :=)
Sent. Remember, no guarantees that it will work! It's an ancient key.

Tetsar: Hi, do you still have this bundle? or just the Frozen Synapse key, cause I already have Spachem. Thanks in advance.
I still have it, but it might not work. Also, these old Desura bundles come as one unit. If you get one game, you have to get them all. In good news, SpaceChem comes with a Steam key that you can give to someone else, so it won't be a total waste. I sent the code.

Impaler26: I redeemed this one. Thanks! :)
You're very welcome!
high rated
BloodRayne 2

EB5QZZV6 Taken

(expires tomorrow)
Post edited July 12, 2015 by Placio74