It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
This way his links and such can be deleted (tried edit that part but forum doesn't do it)...

To ShtMonkey####..., it's not worth it...
I hear what you're saying, but for a few dollars/euros on a desired game where some of that goes back to the developers and avoids malware and such from downloading free...why not make the legit/supporting purchase (assuming they're fairly priced and we have control over the onetime key)?

Sailing the high seas isn't worth it when legit copies are sold at fair prices (again, assuming we get control over whether we can gift, trade, or redeem for ourselves (i.e. the key concept I was asking about)). :)

BUT I do hear yah. The sales can be frustrating...why not just post fair price and be done, lol. :P Crazy 90% off sales is a little extreme and sends a message the prices are too high to begin with. Fair prices with a periodic 10% or so off would be less frustrating. Monkey 1.49 and 2.99 prices on good games and upkept working older games? Come on, that's totally fair! :)
low rated
JPinata: This way his links and such can be deleted (tried edit that part but forum doesn't do it)...

To ShtMonkey####..., it's not worth it...
I hear what you're saying, but for a few dollars/euros on a desired game where some of that goes back to the developers and avoids malware and such from downloading free...why not make the legit/supporting purchase (assuming they're fairly priced and we have control over the onetime key)?

Sailing the high seas isn't worth it when legit copies are sold at fair prices (again, assuming we get control over whether we can gift, trade, or redeem for ourselves (i.e. the key concept I was asking about)). :)

BUT I do hear yah. The sales can be frustrating...why not just post fair price and be done, lol. :P Crazy 90% off sales is a little extreme and sends a message the prices are too high to begin with. Fair prices with a periodic 10% or so off would be less frustrating. Monkey 1.49 and 2.99 prices on good games and upkept working older games? Come on, that's totally fair! :)
Dude, shitmonkey is a scammer.
low rated
nicohvc: in this puzzle is hidden an awesome Nintendo game. In his full name you can find the missing letters for the key of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition from the past HB

A08$0?0J2$B5XKTX

? First letter in the name of the game
$ Same letter. So it appears twice here and twice in the same word of the name of the game

Here is the puzzle. Come on, it's easy!

http://i.imgur.com/k7RVqn7.jpg
johnnyt305: That was awesome man. Took me 5 tries, but finally figured it out. There were many letters that come out 2 times in the name of game lol, nice puzzle!!!

Thank You!
Congratulations Johnny!!! enjoy your game :)
JPinata: Again, I'm still learning about GOG so be gentle. :P
You look like you could use a copy of Torchlight (GOG). Send me a chat massage if there's still room for this little gift on your shelf.
low rated
JPinata: Again, I'm still learning about GOG so be gentle. :P
DeMignon: You look like you could use a copy of Torchlight (GOG). Send me a chat massage if there's still room for this little gift on your shelf.
Danke sehr! - Oh wow!!! Thanks for the gester! :) I happen to have Torchlight. I've got my fingers crossed they'll put Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 on sale as I've never played that dungeon crawler experience. That's the last dungeon crawler GOG has that's on my want to play list.

Torchlight is suppose to be pretty sweet too. I've yet to play it. Maybe there's another member having a bad day who doesn't have it and could use a good dungeon crawl this coming weekend. Thanks though, wow. :) The gester alone felt really nice. Thank you. :)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by JPinata
hi. giveaway contest if anyone interested
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_contest_witcher_12
low rated
Free CUBETRACTOR key at:

https://www.indiegala.com/store
scroll down until you see it :)

everyone can get it enjoy ^^
Post edited June 11, 2015 by MadeinChina
low rated
Hey but what happened to the TBBBBoBs?
If they definitively ended, can I try to grab some codes here now?
It's a pity to leave all these goodies to scammers and scalpers..

EDIT nevermind :P
Post edited June 11, 2015 by phaolo
JPinata: Danke sehr! - Oh wow!!! Thanks for the gester! :) I happen to have Torchlight. I've got my fingers crossed they'll put Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 on sale as I've never played that dungeon crawler experience. That's the last dungeon crawler GOG has that's on my want to play list.

Torchlight is suppose to be pretty sweet too. I've yet to play it. Maybe there's another member having a bad day who doesn't have it and could use a good dungeon crawl this coming weekend. Thanks though, wow. :) The gester alone felt really nice. Thank you. :)
now best thing to do is to get out of this thread and post in other threads and be a part of the community and people wont meet you with hostility and treat you with disdain
2 more giveaways (steam)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_contest_shadow_warrior_classis_redux

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_contest_duke_nukem_3d_megaton_edition
high rated
Hey there !

2FMS-VMGN-5V4F-8*CY

b*nd*rz
benderz: Hey there !

2FMS-VMGN-5V4F-8*CY

b*nd*rz
Woha! 2 games!

Indigo Prophecy + Another World