It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

someone keeps creating new accounts
Post edited June 10, 2015 by apehater
JPinata: Aaaaaagh! :( I was building my cart in the night and some update or something cleared it. I just managed to refill it with most of the same games I wanted before clicking purchase, but missed re-adding the EUROPA UNIVERSALIS bundle (EUROPA UNIVERSALIS: ROME GOLD being the game most desired). I can't believe I missed it. I thought I had them all back in the cart.

If someone happens to have a key of those games I'd be beyond grateful. I'm new to the site and am still learning about it. Well, I'm finally heading to bed. PM me if you are looking for something in particular as well. I'll check back later. Arrgh, dang, can't believe I missed it by seconds...seconds. :( Thanks for letting me vent y'all.
Nice try. Next time try to build some rep before posting something like this.
If anyone wants SimCity 2000 reply to this post. Preferably someone with even a little bit of rep.

EDIT: Claimed by gildor2603.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by LeonKillsAshley
LeonKillsAshley: If anyone wants SimCity 2000 reply to this post. Preferably someone with even a little bit of rep.
EDIT

Forget it. I'll get the game anyways.

Thanks.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by milito3515
LeonKillsAshley: If anyone wants SimCity 2000 reply to this post. Preferably someone with even a little bit of rep.
I would like please
Nevermind.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by LeonKillsAshley
gildor2603: I would like please
left you some giveaways offer in chat
i have also a spare key of sim city
Post edited June 10, 2015 by pikaboom
RetroBaer: I would love to get my hands on Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series.
LesterKnight99: Sorry, this is the ninja thread, where we drop codes randomly. If you want to ask for a game on GOG, head on over to the GOG community gifting thread. Cant link it cause of my rep, but someone probably will afterwards. You should also get more rep before asking for stuff like GoT; you only have 2 rep, and some people might take you for a scammer. There will always be deeper discounts! :D

Anyways, have fun on GOG!
oh okay, I didn't know that, thank you for letting me know : )
low rated
gildor2603: I would like please
pikaboom: left you some giveaways offer in chat
want it +1
pikaboom: left you some giveaways offer in chat
ryukenzo: want it +1
sry gone.... i gave it to jagoki he left pm first :(
looks like his is playing right now ^^
maybe next time
Post edited June 12, 2015 by pikaboom
LesterKnight99: Sorry, this is the ninja thread, where we drop codes randomly. If you want to ask for a game on GOG, head on over to the GOG community gifting thread. Cant link it cause of my rep, but someone probably will afterwards. You should also get more rep before asking for stuff like GoT; you only have 2 rep, and some people might take you for a scammer. There will always be deeper discounts! :D

Anyways, have fun on GOG!
RetroBaer: oh okay, I didn't know that, thank you for letting me know : )
You're welcome! :D
If anybody has an extra one, I would love to have it. I played this game on SNES for 1,000+ hours at least lol.
in this puzzle is hidden an awesome Nintendo game. In his full name you can find the missing letters for the key of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition from the past HB

A08$0?0J2$B5XKTX

? First letter in the name of the game
$ Same letter. So it appears twice here and twice in the same word of the name of the game

Here is the puzzle. Come on, it's easy!

http://i.imgur.com/k7RVqn7.jpg
Post edited June 10, 2015 by nicohvc
What's this Ninja Giveaway 2.0 ? I'm new so i guess is something for stalkers ,right?
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Damline
Damline: What's this Ninja Giveaway 2.0 ? I'm new so i guess is something for stalkers ,right?
hi nes400