It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for posting. I got a key yeah!
Tried about 30 codes from that list, randomly selected, but looks like they're all gone. Shame - I quite enjoyed the first game.
gogtrial34987: Tried about 30 codes from that list, randomly selected, but looks like they're all gone. Shame - I quite enjoyed the first game.
Don't give up. I test cca 10 or so to find working one. It was roughly 30 minutes ago.

Thanks fór game, Catac1ysm!
By now everything has been taken. I've tried all of them to make sure no GOG ninjas waste a couple of hours.

BTW, maybe not for this topic, but since I own the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection - do I get an extra key for the current giveaway? So that I could post it here for the latecomers or perhaps give it the neighbour's kid?
RGam: since I own the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection - do I get an extra key for the current giveaway?
Yes, trying to claim a giveaway game that you already own will give you a gift code.
JAZZ JACKRABBIT 2

Edit: Redeemed

Enjoy :)
Post edited November 03, 2022 by erbello
erbello: J@ZZ J@CKR@BBIT 2

@C353-98E14-###27-E839C

1 2 3 4 # # # 8 9 10
the key was taken by me. thanks!
high rated
have fun, shinobi!
Attachments:
ninja.jpg (133 Kb)
Fonzman: have fun, shinobi!
Huge Thanks!
I took The Ramp, Survive the Nights, Nomad Survival.
Interstellar Space: Genesis already activated. I can’t check the rest of the games, as I already have in the library.
Have a nice day
Fonzman: have fun, shinobi!
rest gone too...
high rated
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
#589#-4##9E-DA5DE-97F18

The four letters got lost on the "highway to hell"
mw.834515: Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
#589#-4##9E-DA5DE-97F18

The four letters got lost on the "highway to hell"
Thank you fellow AC/DC fan.
Cleaning up my account (hope they are all still working .. some of them are from 2014). Be fair - leave something to others and claim a maximum of 2 per user.

#ge of Wonders
67945-2#542-969B8-#4C8#

/edit
had to remove the remaining of the codes - expired (wasn't shown in account) - sorry :-(
Age of wonders were from 2014 (one of the oldest)
Post edited November 27, 2022 by mw.834515
Thank you for the Age of Wonders!
mw.834515: Cleaning up my account (hope they are all still working .. some of them are from 2014). Be fair - leave something to others and claim a maximum of 2 per user. ...
Prison Archtect -> code incorrect ?
Europa Universalis, Total Annihilation, MDK and Mount & Blade -> "Uh oh. This code has expired."
Post edited November 27, 2022 by Kid_Kidding