It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SEg5WDZBMkYzMjQwOTI1RjM0
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal Edition -55%
The offer ends on February 7th, 2021 at 2 PM UTC.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition includes all the DLCs

Discount code: HH9X3C9BFB6241D0E1
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition

HH9XDBA94A4C96E47E

2 days and 16 hours from this post.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-55%)
https://www.gog.com/redeem/HHGOG9X04GOG8E6E214GOGAB5D0
[remove all the GOG intercalations]

Code expires on Feb 7, 2021, 1:59 PM (UTC).
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition:

HH9XA6627GOG2E9DAB8B9

(Remove GOG)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition:

As is often the case, they say ALL DLCs, but no mention of whether that means Artbook and OST too, which are also called DLCs. And the DEV page isn't any more illuminating or Wikipedia or the game forum page here.

To my mind, a Royal Edition should include everything.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition - HH9XD?1E?BC9CD56?2

? = 3

The offer ends on February 7th, 2021 at 2 PM UTC.
Kingdom Come Royal DLC bundle?

X3K6C333BDD84FD5E6MEH remove MEH if you want like 60% discount on DLCs for Kingdom Come
Timboli: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition:

As is often the case, they say ALL DLCs, but no mention of whether that means Artbook and OST too, which are also called DLCs. And the DEV page isn't any more illuminating or Wikipedia or the game forum page here.
Well I did the deed ... bought it ... and NO it does not have the soundtrack DLC etc. And I grabbed the three free DLC.

As I already have the base game free at Epic, it was a close call for 55%, but I was impressed enough to want those DLC and have the whole thing DRM-Free. $25.69 AUD for the Royal Edition at GOG with email discount, whereas the Royal DLC Collection is about $29 AUD here and around $30 AUD at Epic, where I doubt it would ever be discounted. So not much choice really if I want it all, OSD etc aside ... unless I wanted to wait and hope for a bigger discount at GOG ... couldn't be bothered, and for me it's more about paying a fair price, which I am happy to do.
Post edited February 06, 2021 by Timboli
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
GOGHH9X9E66557F914D9C
100% discount Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come video $0.00 USD
JDWEC7 <put on one line
4BF9BB
9A215D

55% discount Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition ~$18.00 USD
HH9X43 <put on one line
91844E
151C71
Kingdom Come Deliverance: Royal Edition

HH9XD70B49E?3E5!*2

?*! Start of alphabet
There's new promo with two games free of charge (earlier Elder Scrolls) if you use discount for Fallout.
Fallout 1+2+Tactics -75%
Z4YR73193957A35FC7GOG

SylvanFae: There's new promo with two games free of charge (earlier Elder Scrolls) if you use discount for Fallout.
Well, nothing new here. It's just TES:Arena and Daggerfall added to every purchase from Bethesda catalogue.
When you buy any game from the Fallout series at GOG.COM, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.COM account FREE of charge.
ciemnogrodzianin: Fallout 1+2+Tactics -75%
Z4YR73193957A35FC7GOG

SylvanFae: There's new promo with two games free of charge (earlier Elder Scrolls) if you use discount for Fallout.
ciemnogrodzianin: Well, nothing new here. It's just TES:Arena and Daggerfall added to every purchase from Bethesda catalogue.
When you buy any game from the Fallout series at GOG.COM, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.COM account FREE of charge.
what I mean new promo code, not new promo in general, sorry for confusion.