It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you people posting Myst series codes actually able to see the 65% discount without redeeming? For me, entering the code leads to a page that asks you to select games without telling you what they cost; you have to do that and click Redeem to see the prices at checkout. (Tested in Vivaldi and the Galaxy client.)
FrodoBaggins: I haven't received any Newsletter Discounts for quite some time now, despite being subscribed to them. ) :

I used to enjoy getting them. Don't know why GOG 'cut me off', and don't know how to get them back.
If it's any help, my last newsletter email for Pathfinder was 1 day later than the people who were posting the codes here. I always thought all the newsletters went out the same day, but apparently not that time.

Maybe this is the same case and you'll see it tomorrow.
Post edited January 22, 2021 by gog2002x
swires86: What a joke of a discount. 65%?! Weren't at least some of them even cheaper during regular sales ...... lol.

Stop wasting our time with such nonsense please, thanks.
no, they're usually 40% or 60% off, so uh.... you get a great newsletter deal now :D
argamasa: Have you checked the spam folder? Some newsletter discounts i receipt were on this folder.
FrodoBaggins: I checked just now, and there's nothing from GOG.
Looks like what happened to me, where not even with help from the support my issue of not receiving newsletter emails was fixed.

What seems to have fixed my issue, however, was the winter sale giveaways they did, since their new giveaway policies force the subscription to the newsletter to be activated.

And now that I think of it, I have a hunch that maybe this issue is a broken piece of code in the user profile and perhaps this change they did to the giveaways rewrites the entire code instead of changing specific elements to the code. Either that or the timing for it to be fixed was one big of a coincidence.
FrodoBaggins: I haven't received any Newsletter Discounts for quite some time now, despite being subscribed to them. ) :

I used to enjoy getting them. Don't know why GOG 'cut me off', and don't know how to get them back.
gog2002x: If it's any help, my last newsletter email for Pathfinder was 1 day later than the people who were posting the codes here. I always thought all the newsletters went out the same day, but apparently not that time.

Maybe this is the same case and you'll see it tomorrow.
Thanks, but it's been going on for a few months now, and no amount of ticking\unticking\reticking in the Settings will let me get the Newsletter discounts now. ) :
FrodoBaggins: I checked just now, and there's nothing from GOG.
_Auster_: Looks like what happened to me, where not even with help from the support my issue of not receiving newsletter emails was fixed.

What seems to have fixed my issue, however, was the winter sale giveaways they did, since their new giveaway policies force the subscription to the newsletter to be activated.

And now that I think of it, I have a hunch that maybe this issue is a broken piece of code in the user profile and perhaps this change they did to the giveaways rewrites the entire code instead of changing specific elements to the code. Either that or the timing for it to be fixed was one big of a coincidence.
Good to know that someone who had the same problem, managed to get it sorted in the end. ( :
But since the winter sale giveaways are over, any idea how to force the giveaway policies to activate the Newsletter? Or how to fix the broken code in my user profile?

BTW, love your avatar title - I love Nightwish!
Post edited January 22, 2021 by FrodoBaggins
FrodoBaggins: Good to know that someone who had the same problem, managed to get it sorted in the end. ( :
But since the winter sale giveaways are over, any idea how to force the giveaway policies to activate the Newsletter? Or how to fix the broken code in my user profile?
My best bet would be contacting the support, explaining the situation and saying that there's a possibility of broken data in the code.
Or, if you don't mind waiting even more, try to get one of those titles GOG give away.
Other than that, I don't know if there's anything that can be done on our end.

FrodoBaggins: BTW, love your avatar title - I love Nightwish!
Thanks ^^ I've been hearing some of the older songs recently and this one caught my attention
Discount code on the Myst series: RFCQ2941MYST6790EA5E29

^ remove MYST to validate code.

Offer ends on January 24th, 2021 at 2 PM UTC.
GOG Newsletter Discount for Myst series (65% off)

https://www.gog.com/redeem/RFCQ8E35F35E02E5B9x

Code expires on Jan 24, 2021, 7:59 AM. (2 PM UTC)

[Note: Remove the x at the end of the code]
Post edited January 23, 2021 by gog2002x
Hey, here some discount for Myst series games.

Code: R_FCQ1F418DC87AF_311.

To use it delete "_" symbols.
Slay the Spire discount 55% off. Take out the sts.
STS9PRQC049ABDC32BC87
Discount code for Slay the Spire;

9PRQDC3F2B36BB3AB7GOG

(remove GOG at the end of code to use it)
Another one:

9PRQ83E8ED242014##

#rd #imension
Slay the Spire
-55% 9.49€
Offer ends on January 31st, 2021 at 2 PM UTC.

9ICE91C3EC6E1E35FB

Swap ICE with PRQ
Continuing the Slay the Spire run:

9PRQF4C41GOGD0991F7A9

(Remove 'GOG')
StS: 9PRQD7A168F152D3E1