It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More Myst games:

RFCQ34C603$$E766$$

Replace any $ with an 8
Discount on the Myst series:

Discount code: RFCQ11AC3168C68ED3
I haven't received any Newsletter Discounts for quite some time now, despite being subscribed to them. ) :

I used to enjoy getting them. Don't know why GOG 'cut me off', and don't know how to get them back.
Myst series - RFCQ?2CF2?7D978503

? = 4

The offer ends on January 24th, 2021 at 2 PM UTC.
Another Myst:

RFCQ89E2C2D02D89A1
FrodoBaggins: I used to enjoy getting them. Don't know why GOG 'cut me off', and don't know how to get them back.
Have you checked your Order&Settings? There you will find your subscriptions and you will see if you will get notified about promotions and hot deals
Post edited January 21, 2021 by maestroruffy
FrodoBaggins: I used to enjoy getting them. Don't know why GOG 'cut me off', and don't know how to get them back.
maestroruffy: Have you checked your Order&Settings? There you will find your subscriptions and you will see if you will get notified about promotions and hot deals
Yes I checked that, and everything is ticked.
another Myst code discount:

RFCQE0F6B7331CEE25GOG

(remove GOG at the end to use it)
Myst Series (-65%)
https://www.gog.com/redeem/RFCGOGQ95AGOG783A3F77GOGC2C
[remove all the GOG intercalations]

Code expires on Jan 24, 2021, 1:59 PM (UTC).
maestroruffy: Have you checked your Order&Settings? There you will find your subscriptions and you will see if you will get notified about promotions and hot deals
FrodoBaggins: Yes I checked that, and everything is ticked.
It's a very stupid thing, but... Have you try to untick them and then tick them again?
FrodoBaggins: Yes I checked that, and everything is ticked.
maestroruffy: It's a very stupid thing, but... Have you try to untick them and then tick them again?
I tried that as well... several times. And I double-checked they were all ticked again. But it hasn't made any difference.
I appreciate the suggestion though.
RFCQB61267832BF552PYST - for all 7 myst games, but you haveto remove PYST
What a joke of a discount. 65%?! Weren't at least some of them even cheaper during regular sales ...... lol.

Stop wasting our time with such nonsense please, thanks.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by swires86
FrodoBaggins: I haven't received any Newsletter Discounts for quite some time now, despite being subscribed to them. ) :

I used to enjoy getting them. Don't know why GOG 'cut me off', and don't know how to get them back.
Have you checked the spam folder? Some newsletter discounts i receipt were on this folder.
FrodoBaggins: I haven't received any Newsletter Discounts for quite some time now, despite being subscribed to them. ) :

argamasa: Have you checked the spam folder? Some newsletter discounts i receipt were on this folder.
I checked just now, and there's nothing from GOG.