It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

N4JLRAOYGPR@@VHOJQ

@@ - the answer to life, universe and everything.

Discounts for some Devolver's games + DLCs:
Shadow Warrior Series
Hotline Miami Series
Broforce
Ruiner
Strafe

Code expires on Nov 29, 2020, 2:59 PM.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by erbello
Devolver's games + DLCs, 80%
That's strange. However I've checked and the layout is different, but there are still Cancel and Check-out buttons. I've used the first one, so it seems the discount codes work exactly the same as previously.

So:
Devolver games -80%
https://www.gog.com/redeem/N4JL6BHLH1EKJ58LMZGOG
(remove the last 3 letters)
Devolver games
N4JLQOTFZJUFGFWAPIJ
remove the U
Australians with an interest in Hotline Miami should take advantage of the newsletter discount code.

The sequel is region blocked in Australia, but the newsletter code allows you to purchase it.
Duh, was about to purchase, then suddenly wanted to double check something and pressed back and vollá.... my code expired.

:(

Stupid me. Is there a way to use the code anyway?

EDIT: Duh again, but in a good sense this time. Was able to use one of the codes above. Thanks!!
Post edited November 27, 2020 by thegreyshadow
Mortius1: Australians with an interest in Hotline Miami should take advantage of the newsletter discount code.

The sequel is region blocked in Australia, but the newsletter code allows you to purchase it.
Huh. Wonder if that works with all such codes in case of region locks... And if they'll "fix" it now...
thegreyshadow: Duh, was about to purchase, then suddenly wanted to double check something and pressed back and vollá.... my code expired.

Once you enter a code and hit continue, it's locked until you click cancel or it times out (or you use it, of course). So if you hit back instead of cancel, you need to wait for it to time out before it gets unlocked.
Unless these discount codes get "used" anyway if you don't cancel, as in there's no timeout. Doubt it, but don't know for sure.
Post edited November 27, 2020 by Cavalary
thegreyshadow: Duh, was about to purchase, then suddenly wanted to double check something and pressed back and vollá.... my code expired.

EDIT: Duh again, but in a good sense this time. Was able to use one of the codes above. Thanks!!
Hi!

No, there isn't... well there is a way, but it's not up to you, it's up to the original owner of the discount code. The original owner has to send an email to GOG requesting a new discount code and this will be sent to you within three working days. It is easier for you to wait to use another discount code because I doubt that the original owner will take the trouble to ask GOG for another code.

So, take it easy - a mistake is made by anyone. :)
Cavalary: Once you enter a code and hit continue, it's locked until you click cancel or it times out (or you use it, of course). So if you hit back instead of cancel, you need to wait for it to time out before it gets unlocked.
Unless these discount codes get "used" anyway if you don't cancel, as in there's no timeout. Doubt it, but don't know for sure.
Thanks!!
But I already used one of the codes above. And anyway my code is marked as used. If it is useful to anyone, you're welcome to try:

N4JL7PBJQ0ZP@@MF8R

Replace @ with 'E'.
Courtesy of @HertogJan
Various Devolver Digital titles with an 80% discount, valid till November 29 3 PM CET:
https://www.gog.com/redeem/N4JLCGY8ZGXIG4TRFT

Courtesy of @rtcvb32
https://www.gog.com/redeem/N4JL2XYB7KUNLPE46H

UCrest: Hi!

No, there isn't... well there is a way, but it's not up to you, it's up to the original owner of the discount code. The original owner has to send an email to GOG requesting a new discount code and this will be sent to you within three working days. It is easier for you to wait to use another discount code because I doubt that the original owner will take the trouble to ask GOG for another code.

So, take it easy - a mistake is made by anyone. :)
Thanks. Too bad because the code was mine and I already purchased the games by using other codes. But now I know.
https://www.gog.com/redeem/N4JL6BHPWCAGOGS1RY9

The real code omits the middle bit of this website's name.
Code for Devolver Digital games for an 80% discount:

GOGN4JL9J071199NIA9ZG

(remove gog to use it)
Devo*ver Digi&al games:

N4J*QT0RQJ2E31&HFH
UCrest: Courtesy of @rtcvb32
https://www.gog.com/redeem/N4JL2XYB7KUNLPE46H
Thanks a lot, got some of the OSTs with this code. :)