It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VOD is up
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/4730381

I had my fun :)
Ciris: How 'bout we remind everyone this is going on soon? ;) Just half an hour left!
catpower1980: Out of curiosity, who did all the "videos" and matchup "artworks"?
Most of the video stuff and graphics (VFX) were done by our streamer MatCat who was also commenting the whole event (along with the amazing MegapiemanPHD). But Outstar also did a lot of the graphics like the player portraits and much more.

EDIT:

@Wishbone: Hello, my name is Chris. I'm streaming for GOG for half a year now. Pleased to meet you. Hope to see you around more often.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by zicodxx
Ciris: How 'bout we remind everyone this is going on soon? ;) Just half an hour left!
Wishbone: Maybe if you hadn't said "tomorrow night" when it's tonight, you'd have had more of a response by now.

Also, holding a tournament for the forum users would probably have been more popular. I'd certainly watch someone I kinda know in a tournament (or participate myself). Of the participants mentioned in the trailer, I've heard the name of exactly one, and I can't remember in which connection. In other words, I have no idea who any of them are, and so I don't really care about watching any of them play UT2004 against each other.

Judas vs. tinyE, on the other hand? I'd watch that ;-)
Hi Wishbone,

My name is Vlad and just like Chris I've also been streaming on twitch.tv/gogcom for half a year now. If you've missed these past 6 months, you've missed some really cool content and chat interaction. You've also missed out on getting to know a bunch of crazy cool people each with their own skills and particularities.

Feel free to join up with the GOG Twitch channel any time as we do a whole bunch of cool streams: like interviews with developers. Examples: Outstar from the stream team has just done an awesome one with Tim Schafer on Broken Age! and MegaPieManPHD did one with the developer of Dead Synchronicity and many more like these.

We have .playthrough series (example: Chris is playing the entirety of Dungeon Keeper), one off streams (example Geordy just did a 10 hour stream on KoTOR II) and we've been known to showcase some amazing mods (like System Shock Infinite for System Shock 2 which was presented by MatCatPlays).

E___A showcased some cool FPS games (like Star Wars: Republic Commando), Piranjade is the queen of JRPGs and Shane from RerezTV and Mike of ScreamingJoypad are top notch entertainers.

Flaose is our Canadian "branch" and he's known for some retrotastic gameplay streams and JackAttackNZ comes all the way down from New Zealand and he's done some HUGE coop gameplay streams.

OH, and there's a list of GOG people streaming on a regular basis: Konrad & Aada coop-ing the Rayman games,Alex focusing on some hardcore level Deus Ex gameplay, Judas - needs no intro, Donis, really nice guy who like RPGs, puzzle driven games and simulators and MORE!

And then there's little old me and my Saturday Spooky show where I play spooky/scary games to completion (like Alan Wake, Outlast and now System Shock 2).

The UT2k4 stream was a special effort from all of us on the stream team to put together something special for our viewers and it wasn't really about which one of us was best at UT.

We just like to have fun and share that with the GOG.com community.

The above is just a small amount of what we do and who we are.
So, stop standing on the sidelines and join the fun! Everyone's welcome!
Legendary tournament! The beginning was LMAO and then Piranjade pwned everyone with her hippity-hopping.
Also I was asked to participate. I don't stream but moderate the chat, and update the channel often. I speak with the lovely viewers on chat a lot and I even play games with them. I've given away games to viewers as well.

And yes, if you do not visit the twitch stream regularly you won't know.

Also GOGciris, JudasIscariot and more gog staff members have streamed before on the gog channel.
LeMartin: *snip*
That's nice, but I'm not really interested in streaming in general. I watch lots of gaming videos, but I do so on YouTube as and when I have the time and desire to do so. Having to watch something several hours long in one sitting at a specific time with no pause option is not something I care for.

So I'm glad that all you people are having fun, and I hope lots of people enjoy watching your antics, but for me, this tournament would only have been interesting if I had been given the chance to participate myself, or if it involved other forum regulars that I know. That doesn't mean there was anything wrong with doing it the way it was done, it just means it didn't interest me personally. But then, not everything GOG does has to revolve around my personal tastes.