- Serment - Contract with a Devil ---- Galaxy not optional for 13+ months
- Slay the Spire --- Galaxy not optional for 2+ weeks
- The Witcher 3 --- Galaxy not optional 22+ months (assuming you want Chinese)
- Trine Enchanted Edition --- Galaxy not optional for 3+ YEARS
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 --- Galaxy not optional for 5+ weeks
Wow. I didn't know the situation was THAT bad. I'm aware of few days or weeks delays, but this?!
Could you make a dedicated thread/post about this from A-Z in exactly this format, so this gets the attention it deserves?
I'm sorry. I no longer have the willpower to do it once again, for the umpteenth time.
GOG is fully aware of this. I have contacted them via support about it in the past (last time two weeks ago about True Fear Part 2 (no reply yet)). I have supplied others with the information and they have contacted GOG via support. I have posted about it on the forum.
When contacted, they:
1) sometimes fix the issue
2) sometimes explain why the two differently numbered versions are in fact the same (which can indeed be the case, since GOG changes its versioning scheme almost as fast as it changes its principles) --- this makes identifying differences between offline and galaxy installers even more difficult
3) sometimes say that they will fix the issue, then forget about it
4) sometimes ignore me
Regardless, even if they fix it, it's a losing battle. By the time they fix one such forgotten offline installer, two new ones appear, in other games, or even in the same games.
It's clear that the offline installers are a low priority for GOG. That's what happens when you're a monopoly. They know we can't really go anywhere else.