It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have no idea though if lrzip has a ready to use library for third party applications (I'll have to check that). And Mojosetup seems to be monolithic in a sense that it unpacks stuff itself instead of using external tools.

May be it can be extended for using any external compressor, that would allow reusing it without need for any code changes.
Post edited August 21, 2015 by shmerl
Thanks for doing this effort GOG, it's a pleasure to see the user experience improving on Linux. (:
So I used to test these installers for integrity using unzip, but this doesn't work for Shadowrun: Hong Kong.
Is there another way to test the integrity (without installing the game)?
Smannesman: So I used to test these installers for integrity using unzip, but this doesn't work for Shadowrun: Hong Kong.
Is there another way to test the integrity (without installing the game)?
What does unzip say?

I won't be buying Shadowrun: Hong Kong until a sale brings it down to $5 or less, so I can't investigate myself, but give my script for extracting makeself archives a try. It should at least split out the contained archives so you can investigate them further. (rather than relying on unzip to ignore everything but the first Zip archive it finds)

https://github.com/ssokolow/makeself_safeextract
ssokolow: What does unzip say?

I won't be buying Shadowrun: Hong Kong until a sale brings it down to $5 or less, so I can't investigate myself, but give my script for extracting makeself archives a try. It should at least split out the contained archives so you can investigate them further. (rather than relying on unzip to ignore everything but the first Zip archive it finds)

https://github.com/ssokolow/makeself_safeextract
Archive: shadowrun_hong_kong/gog_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.0.0.1.sh
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in shadowrun_hong_kong/gog_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.0.0.1.sh,
and cannot find shadowrun_hong_kong/gog_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.0.0.1.sh.zip, period.

Extracting using your script works, but that's not really something I want to keep doing for all my Linux game back-ups.
The unzip method still works for Terraria though, so I guess they changed something with this new one.
Post edited August 21, 2015 by Smannesman
Unzip works fine for me here. MD5: 7934df4e5948188b81d494a3e72cb78c gog_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.0.0.1.sh
adamhm: Unzip works fine for me here. MD5: 7934df4e5948188b81d494a3e72cb78c gog_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.0.0.1.sh
Well that comment doesn't really help, but the MD5 does.
It's the same hash, so I assume the file is fine.
I just hope this is not indicative of future .sh releases.
adamhm: Unzip works fine for me here. MD5: 7934df4e5948188b81d494a3e72cb78c gog_shadowrun_hong_kong_2.0.0.1.sh
Smannesman: Well that comment doesn't really help, but the MD5 does.
It's the same hash, so I assume the file is fine.
I just hope this is not indicative of future .sh releases.
May be you have a different version of unzip?
Smannesman:
No problem here with unzip 6.0.
MD5 sum is the same than the one posted by adamhm.
shmerl: May be you have a different version of unzip?
That's weird, I did have an old version of unzip.
Weird, but very nice since now I can keep using my old testing method.
Thanks for the tip.
Ciris: snip
I have to say, that I really like the new installers and hope we get a notification when all of the old installers for other languages are finally replaced so I don't have to search through the catalogue to see which folders of my backups need to be updated.
Post edited August 30, 2015 by Klumpen0815
@Ciris

Need to add the GoG package version and game version to the installer screen (bottom left?).

Thanks