It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agogfan: I see you can chalk up a win for Brazil.
TStael: Not your way thou, plausibly.

Except if what follows below is what you want to hear:

You think Brazil should be thankful to have gotten the olympics. I think that money could have been spent more productively.

The above said you want to imply that "poor" are the ones to steal intellectual property.

Trades unition movement implies that at least some poor have solidarity, and admirability.

The "poor" do not pirate, thou - the callous ones do.
Olympics = making a few people rich by socializing the expenses, which is the only way to get filthy, stinking rich.
Cavalary: they can use that to order the actual resources and products they want, depending on availability, that's the only restriction, availability, and it's sorted first by merit (those with recognised major achievements get first choice, seems only fair) and then by being reasonable (those who keep ordering a lot of something will get increasingly skipped if there's not enough for all who order
The definition of merit when it comes to it can be as complex and multi-opiniated as justice not to mention different demand between something that is either practical (helping surviving or basic conveniences that indirectly leads to that) or done to increase social bonds. What if the majority of the people end up being unreasonable and people start to find in some kind of weird, chaotic way about what to do? The few reasonable will group together and try to get some kind of committee (beginning of a state) and try to help everyone by compromise (politics) and then most likely, the one who has done best for the society by merit gets access to more resources (private companies begin) and then it snowballs into a complicated society like the ones we have today, perhaps without money as the difference.

I'll stop there though because your last post solved most of the questions I was wondering about, there are still impractical problems like stopping greed, probably unknown problems as swell (mostly social tensions that take time to notice).

Also, please stop excusing or stating about the off topic thing. It doesn't matter, there're no rules against it and no point in follow it just because it may be default elsewhere.
Nirth:
There was the last meeting of this activist group I sort of am/was in, before it was pretty much shelved again, where Mumta Ito came to present the Rights of Nature Initiative so maybe a local chapter could form, and one thing that kept being stressed in response was "we're still having problems with human rights after all this time, it'll be 100 years before people will even seriously consider this". My reply: "If we wait another 5 because it'll take 100, all we'll achieve is that it'll take 105."

Same thing here, with greed and drive to have more than others and desire to abuse and so on. Start now and fight for it, probably fail, but at least set some sort of foundation and prove some things that don't work, so those coming after will be able to start from there and maybe succeed, or maybe fail better and then the next ones will succeed. Not starting a push for a major shift because people aren't ready for it isn't going to make them any readier. Quite the contrary.
TStael: Not your way thou, plausibly.

Except if what follows below is what you want to hear:

You think Brazil should be thankful to have gotten the olympics. I think that money could have been spent more productively.

The above said you want to imply that "poor" are the ones to steal intellectual property.

Trades unition movement implies that at least some poor have solidarity, and admirability.

The "poor" do not pirate, thou - the callous ones do.
richlind33: Olympics = making a few people rich by socializing the expenses, which is the only way to get filthy, stinking rich.
I did not much watch Olympics - stripping the commercial potential is the only way to curb the corruption. Or legal procedure? FIFA anyone?

Cynically thou: USA will not be a footie chamption, but is often an Olympic chamption - so Olympic Committee might do what FIFA did, or, maybe.

But let us not divert. I frankly think piracy is never about solidarity or poverty, it is about self-entitlement. "I don't care about workers of a gaming studio - but my pirating leaves me levity of my latest iPhone!*