It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catshade: You should read Rock Paper Shotgun.
Spectre: All of those have the same problem.
Is it the result of some billionaire wanting to cause trouble,a foreign country or problems with literary courses.
I don't know anything about billionaires, but I don't like most of those sites.

RPS was my favorite site for a while, but then they made a decision to let their politics influence their reporting. This is certainly a decision I can respect, after all it's their site and they can do as they please, but after a while I stopped coming. One thing that turned me off in particular, was their decision not to cover PAX because of that wolf joke. I'm not a fan of PA specifically. Nor do I think the joke was hilarious. But if a news site, which I use to gain insight into the world of gaming, would refuse to provide me with said insight based on their ideas of right and wrong ... I will go somewhere else for it. If PA's joke was crude, I can make that call myself, and don't need my news pre-filtered for me by even the most well-wishing group.

PCGamer has been extremely superficial lately. They appear to care a lot more about how many ads they can fit on a page rather than about the quality of their content.

Polygon is a shining beacon of everything that's wrong with gaming journalism today. It's so exemplary bad that it deserves attention just so one can learn what not to do.

Not sure about Kotagu and EuroGamer, haven't read them in a long while, so no opinion.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Alaric.us
ACG on youtube. Straight to the point.
retsuseiba: VG247 was never that great anyway, but I very much doubt OP was an actual reader of VG247 who was also unaware of other (better) gaming news outlets.

Enjoy your current outrage I guess.
They were in my RSS feed for a couple years, so yah... I did read their stuff regularly
why would you need a new site, at the very beginning?
Depending on your personal tastes in gaming, it would be better to make your own feed off few reddit communities (you dont even need to have an account - just bookmark related page, like I did with subreddit about giveaways). And, when it comes to some events - search for TLDRs on youtube. No?