It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game Script / Chuck Greene / Italy
mrkgnao: He's been guessed before, five times, all by me (well, by MaGog, really).
And I have no idea what murder you are talking about. We are investigating the theft of some documents...
There are quite a few who have sparse "attendance" in the guesses so far. Jade only has 5 as well, FYM has 6, etc.

Overall there are 383 combos that have been guessed, so with 36 protaganists the average is 10.6. Not surprising that some would still be under that, even of the 26 or so still in play.

Especially given that a few of us are guessing methodically, which is going to skew the pool. Sadly, the clues so far eliminate the majority of guesses that have been made, and only about 150 fill otherwise "unknown" cells.

Edit: For interest's sake:

Alan Wake = 41
Chell = 40
Gabriel Knight = 33

Those three alone make up 30% of the guessed combos to date.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by bler144
Passwords/Zoe Castillo/Turkey
Guess #54:
Source Codes / Max Payne / Hungary
bler144: Edit: For interest's sake:

Alan Wake = 41
Chell = 40
Gabriel Knight = 33

Those three alone make up 30% of the guessed combos to date.
Don't forget that Chell is out for about 16 hours already, because otherwise it would've had at least 6 more guesses, from me. :P
drealmer7: A little bit of a memory brag:

I can no longer keep track of all the valid guesses made in my head and now I have to start a word document to keep track. Thanks to mrkgnao for adding Solid Snake to the guessing ring! Poor guy has been left out, I wonder what that does for his ego, no one thinking him capable of this murder up until this point.
mrkgnao: He's been guessed before, five times, all by me (well, by MaGog, really).
And I have no idea what murder you are talking about. We are investigating the theft of some documents. What someone murdered?
All I can say is that I was delusional from the lack of sleep and stress! Maybe I should have been keeping a word .doc sooner! I wonder how many things I've overlooked. I'm not doing this GA from memory hardly at all, since I'm practically making the same 4 guesses over and over and just switching the country. It's the murder one that I'm using my memory for. *kicks self in brain*
Post edited June 02, 2015 by drealmer7
Game script / Garrett / Hungary.
Passwords / April Ryan / India

I wonder who has made the most guesses overall that are still valid (though obviously not correct.)
Game Script / Chuck Greene / China
drealmer7: I wonder who has made the most guesses overall that are still valid (though obviously not correct.)
I considered tracking who made each guess, which would make filtering for that result pretty easy to do, but I did not.

Bit off my game at the moment, but I'll go with
Patents / Alan Wake / Spain

Pretty sure that combo is still in play.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by bler144
Floor Plan / Zoë Castillo / France
Guess #55:
Source Codes / Solid Snake / Japan
Microfilms / Thomas Angelo / The Philippines!
Patents / Alan Wake / China
Passwords / April Ryan / India