It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: Completed achievements are now no longer shown in profiles.
It's now affecting me too. My 4 latest achievements for 2 different games didn't show up in the usual box on the left side of the profile page (the last 3 are visible under Recent Achievements).
Attachments:
So it's been months now, are they even working on this?
bmbzl: So it's been months now, are they even working on this?
Have you tried adding a game to your account? It doesn't matter if you buy something; a free game or demo should fix the "0 games" on your profile page.

The numbers in the user menu at the top of this page are still outdated or missing, and achievements are missing from the profile page (apart from the Recent Achievements box). A staff member passed on those reports to the team on January 25th. Honestly, it's disappointing they weren't already aware, especially since an apparent solution has been sitting in this thread since January 5th.
Mine show again for a while now while the numbers in the drop down menu are gone for good.
Ice_Mage: Have you tried adding a game to your account? It doesn't matter if you buy something; a free game or demo should fix the "0 games" on your profile page.

The numbers in the user menu at the top of this page are still outdated or missing, and achievements are missing from the profile page (apart from the Recent Achievements box). A staff member passed on those reports to the team on January 25th. Honestly, it's disappointing they weren't already aware, especially since an apparent solution has been sitting in this thread since January 5th.
Thank you! I just added a free demo to my account and it fixed the issue. How is it possible that the official GOG support doesn't know about this? But thanks again!
Sadly, I'm having the same problem. Today I was very happy to get 100% for Gwent but the only thing I could see in my profile is the milestone but none of the individual achievements. Regarding those, some users in my friendlist can see them, some can't. I'm afraid this has been happening for a while now.

Really liked gog's activity feed; hoping there is a possible fix/solution for this problem :)
Alexim: Completed achievements are now no longer shown in profiles.
Individual achievements seem to once more show up on profiles. I'm glad this one thing is fixed after roughly 3 months and 10 days. It would be nice if we could have numbers back in the user menu, since a solution was posted here on January 5th and it's still not acknowledged after repeated attempts.