It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johnathanamz: Yes Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is the last video game I purchased from Steam in 2012, that doesn't mean I will abandon my Steam account if real life family members want to gift me video games, which I got gifted DOOM on 6/19/2016.

After the patch that id Software released to remove Denuvo I got a increase of about twenty or so FPS.

And to let you even know if you didn't know this yet, the gog.com employees consider Denuvo Digital Rights Management (DRM), Judaliscariot said once in a comment.

You are free to not believe me. I don't give a damn it's final. Denuvo decreases performance. End of discussion.
eisberg77: Except you stated you purchased it June of 2016, not that it was gifted to you.
Johnathanamz: DOOM (2016) is the only DOOM video game that has Denuvo.

The original DOOM video game never had Denuvo since Denuvo didn't exist in the 1990's.

Inside had Denuvo before it was removed and is not a graphically intense video game like DOOM (2016) is.

I want PC gamers who played DOOM (2016) before the patch that removed Denuvo to compare tests results if any of them did.

I managed to since I purchased the PC version of DOOM (2016) on Steam in June of this year.
eisberg77: So yes, there is no reason to believe your "tests" and "benchmarks" are true at all, cause you have been caught in a lie.
I'm not lying.

I made a mistake man I meant to say I had DOOM gifted to me. Go look for Gr00t's comment.

I tried the tests on four PC's.

Again I don't give a damn if you don't believe me.

I hope one day a gog.com employee comes here and says what they know of Denuveo before it gets removed from the PC versions of video games getting sold on gog.com.
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Johnathanamz
eisberg77: Except you stated you purchased it June of 2016, not that it was gifted to you.

So yes, there is no reason to believe your "tests" and "benchmarks" are true at all, cause you have been caught in a lie.
Johnathanamz: I'm not lying.

Again I don't give a damn if you don;t believe me.

I hope one day a gog.com employee comes here and says what they know of Denuveo before it gets removed from the PC versions of video games getting sold on gog.com.
Well, your own words have shown you to be a liar. There was no reason to make things up like that, when people make up lies it is hard to have the real issues with Denuvo to be taken seriously, and you lying does not help at all.

The real issues with Denuvo:

1) It needs random online connection, and if that random connection is needed when you are offline then you will not be able to play your game.

2) Because of that internet connection requirement to Denuvo servers, if those servers were ever shut down, then the games with Denuvo become unplayable.

There are the only 2 valid concerns with Denuvo. All others are either lies or have no proof to back them up and are nothing nothing more than assumptions.

And now other people will not believe you cause of the proof you lied.
Post edited September 11, 2017 by eisberg77
Johnathanamz: I'm not lying.

Again I don't give a damn if you don;t believe me.

eisberg77: Well, your own words have shown you to be a liar. There was no reason to make things up like that, when people make up lies it is hard to have the real issues with Denuvo to be taken seriously, and you lying does not help at all.

1) It needs random online connection, and if that random connection is needed when you are offline then you will not be able to play your game.

2) Because of that internet connection requirement to Denuvo servers, if those servers were ever shut down, then the games with Denuvo become unplayable.

There are the only 2 valid concerns with Denuvo. All others are either lies or have no proof to back them up and are nothing nothing more than assumptions.

Reread my comment I added a edit in there.

I'm a human being I make mistakes sometimes.

I meant to say gifted not purchased for fucks sake.

Denuvo decreases FPS anywhere from about ten FPS to twenty FPS.

The December 2016 patch that id Software removed Denuvo from DOOM made my FPS be more increased and stabilized.

I WILL KEEP SAYING I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.
eisberg77: Well, your own words have shown you to be a liar. There was no reason to make things up like that, when people make up lies it is hard to have the real issues with Denuvo to be taken seriously, and you lying does not help at all.

Johnathanamz: Reread my comment I added a edit in there.

The December 2016 patch that id Software removed Denuvo from DOOM made my FPS be more increased and stabilized.

You are going to need to provide better proof now, cause right now you look like someone tying to get out of a lie they were just caught on.

Since you did not show any evidence at all in the first place, and now that you have been caught in a lie, this thread cannot be used as proof of anything. I do this because I see people linking this thread in other forums as proof, but now with this new evidence of you lying, it will make it so people do not take it seriously at all.
Johnathanamz: Reread my comment I added a edit in there.

eisberg77: You are going to need to provide better proof now, cause right now you look like someone tying to get out of a lie they were just caught on.

Since you did not show any evidence at all in the first place, and now that you have been caught in a lie, this thread cannot be used as proof of anything. I do this because I see people linking this thread in other forums as proof, but now with this new evidence of you lying, it will make it so people do not take it seriously at all.
Ok I have a idea so we can stop arguing about if Denuvo decreases performance.

Wait for whenever a gog.com employee announces that Denuvo decreases performance.

Better?
nightcraw1er.488: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hsVa18yfA

That's probably the funniest post I have seen today. If you are very, very lucky, in the next year or two we might see Oblivion released here - hugely expensive, and separate DLC of course. You will not see Doom 2016 here for decades, even at optimistic level.
That being said, who'd ever have guessed that we might see Fallout 3 and New Vegas here?

I suspect Oblivion GOTY and Skyrim Legendary will certainly come first (probably together), but the chances of Doom (2016) coming in the next year or so aren't too shabby. I suspect Bethesda just waits until the Steam long tail has died off, and given that Steam games have a ridiculously short long tail these days, that's not a bad thing.
nightcraw1er.488: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hsVa18yfA

That's probably the funniest post I have seen today. If you are very, very lucky, in the next year or two we might see Oblivion released here - hugely expensive, and separate DLC of course. You will not see Doom 2016 here for decades, even at optimistic level.
_ChaosFox_: That being said, who'd ever have guessed that we might see Fallout 3 and New Vegas here?

I suspect Oblivion GOTY and Skyrim Legendary will certainly come first (probably together), but the chances of Doom (2016) coming in the next year or so aren't too shabby. I suspect Bethesda just waits until the Steam long tail has died off, and given that Steam games have a ridiculously short long tail these days, that's not a bad thing.
Yes, I didn't expect to see NV here, at least so quickly. I would have expected a year or so gap. As for Skyrim, they only released the Special Edition some time back, so as with Doom probably going to be a while and then we may get that version. Oblivion is already GOTY edition, or at least contains all the GOTY content if not called that. I wouldn't be suprised if Skyrim turns up this year or next, fully Galaxy only with Mod integration, I don't think Beths will want people to not use their mod workshop and they will want to test Galaxy out for their Online only ES platform.
Here's more proof that Denuvo impacts performance loss of 20 FPS on PC versions of video games.

www.resetera.com/threads/denuvo-less-exe-for-devil-may-cry-5-leaked-performance-improvements-noted-up-to-20fps -boost-in-performance-or-over-20.104148/

I told you guys.
Seriously, you're resurrecting a year and a half old thread to say "Nyah, Nyah, I told you so!"?
TerriblePurpose: Seriously, you're resurrecting a year and a half old thread to say "Nyah, Nyah, I told you so!"?
Well I find this stuff useful. Too many times over the past few years has the shill argument been along the lines of "Well I didn't notice any performance loss" (usually by someone who's only ever owned the Denuvo'd version and had no DRM-Free version of the same game to benchmark that against) then often followed up by the challenge "show me proof then" which can only be done if the DRM can be fully removed and not just partially disabled (at which point the same 'useful idiots' then accuse them of piracy) or in rare incidents where the unprotected .exe gets leaked. Several games in the past had objectively measurable performance differences upon removal, and at least one scene cracker before has demonstrated CPU impacts of up to 30% with Ubisoft's Denuvo + VMProtect, so it's always nice to see additional verification.
TerriblePurpose: Seriously, you're resurrecting a year and a half old thread to say "Nyah, Nyah, I told you so!"?
Yes, because people like AB2012 find it useful information.

So I share any of this Denuvo performance FPS losses information I find.

The people who deny that Denuvo causes FPS losses are very annoying. So I do not care about them and ignore them.