It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: Little Nightmares
I see you didn't win anything and I have a copy of Little nightmares for Steam on Humble Bundle. Interested in it?
P.S. I don't think your chat is set to public.

Merry Christmas everyone and congrats to the winners!
Post edited December 31, 2018 by Tallima
Thank you very much to Doc0075

and happy new year everyone! :D
Thanks a lot, Doc. Another year has passed, another year has come. May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve
Doc0075: 104. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - bigboss-62
Thank you very much Doc0075 for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (I thought my participation was too late, my son will be happy to play it :) ).

Happy new year 2019 to everyone and congratulations to all the others winners !
Thank you very much, Doc. I can't quite believe I was lucky enough to receive such a great gift, and I'm still smiling to myself every time I think about it. If your intention was to spread some happiness in the festive season, it's certainly worked on me. I hope the good karma you deserve finds you in 2019!
Thank you, Doc. I hope you spent the Christmas days and will spend New Year just as happy as you made a lot of people here.
Doc0075: ...
158. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition - innerring
Thank you for your generosity! :)

Congrats to all other winners and Happy New Year everyone!
Thank you very much Doc0075

Happy New Year to all here on GOG
Doc0075: . . .
This is... I just... I have no words.

I do have a scream though.

¡YUJÚUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ahem, I feel slightly more bervose now. I have to say, I still can't believe it! Thank you very much for making my day and for this amazing giveaway. Seriously, the amount of cheerfuness and goodwill you've spread around the forum is just so awesome as to be off the charts.
Post edited December 31, 2018 by j0ekerr
Many thanks for this huge giveaway, Doc! I really don't know what to say, looks like your generosity knows no limits. I wish you all the best!

Congrats to the winners and happy holidays for everyone.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the great game! :) Congrats to all other winners!

Happy New Year everyone!
Thank You Doc0075 for a legendary Giveaway and Mafia 3, which I will enjoy immensely.

Happy New Year to everyone and prosper in 2019
I didn't browsed the forums for a while before, so I didn't knew that more games had been added to the list... Well, I still won something so it's not like it really matters anyways. :P

Glad to win another game from you Doc! Congratulations to all the other winners and I wish for everyone to have a Happy New Year! :D
Thank you Doc0075 for the game gift and the spreading of so much cheer, even if it's only "games" and a small measure of human connection. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have an amazing 2019. Congrats to all the other winners and Happy New Year!
Hmm .

Looks i missed this giveaway .

Well , thank you Doc and congrats to the winners .

Enjoy your games .