It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc! Happy New Year everyone!
Doc0075: 133. CHUCHEL - zeogold
Rad! Thanks for the game, Doc! Your generosity to the community is honestly freakin' legendary.
Thanks for the indeed mega GA Doc,
And congrats to the other winners!
high rated
j0ekerr: Well since Saturday's Xmas lottery was once again a total failure (like every other year), I'm going to enter this giveaway and try my luck for
Change your chat settings please.
Thanks for the gift, Doc... I wish you all the best in the world! Perfect to soothe me, in a time that i am not very well, plus i wasn't expecting anything, let alone a nice gift...

Also, even if i planned to not buy anything at all, during this sales, the Bioshock i won, led me into buying Bioshock 2, to complete the set.

Everybody, best wishes... Always happy to find myself being a part of this community.
Thank you very muchness Doc for The Witcher 3 GOTY. A wonderful present from a wonderfully generous person.

Happy New Year to you.
high rated
montcer9012: Wow, a mega GA indeed.
Change your chat settings please.
Thank you very much, once again, Doc, for the game! You're one of the good ones.

Happy New Year to one and all!
Post edited December 31, 2018 by durgiun
Thank you Doc! And congrats to all of the winners! Merry Christmas!
Thank you very much for ELEX and happy new year.
Thank you doc for awesome game.

Happy new year everyone
Thanks Doc... this was certainly an awesome giveaway. Certainly the best I can recall.
Braggadar: 26. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
45. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
I see you didn't win anything. Would you be interested in a Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun steam code from HumbleBundle?

Vehdra: Torment: Tides of Numenera
I see you didn't win anything. Would you be interested in Torment: Tides of Numenera from HumbleBundle for Steam?
P.S. I don't think your chat is set to public.
Post edited December 31, 2018 by Tallima
Thanks, Doc! Happy New Year, everybody! :)
Thank you Doc007519 for Seven: The Days Long Gone. Have a Wonderful 2019 everyone.