It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much, Doc!
It seems I wasn't lucky this time, but I have already enjoyed your generosity more than enough this year, so congratulations to the winners!

Although, if no one else wants it, I could give a cozy home to Neurovoider's bots...
Thank you Doc for your generosity! Happy New Year!

Doc0075: if someone could double check the list while I am gone to make sure that no-one won more than one game I would appreciate it.
Paulo_Moura69 won both (19) BioShock™ Remastered and (108) Hallow Knight.

ADD: ninja'd by SerpentineCougar
Post edited December 30, 2018 by zlaywal
Thank you so much for this generous giveaway, Doc!
Congratulations to all the winners and Happy New Year for everyone! :)
Thank you for this amazing giveaway, Doc! Congratulations to the winners!
Hi doc. I did not see your giveaway post till this morning for some reason and was about to enter when I looked on the last page and saw it ended....

However, can I try my hand at Underrail if possible? I would have entered for it, along with 3 other RPGs if I wasn't late to your party here.
You've made quite a few people happy for the holidays.. thanks for your generosity and congrats to those who have a new gift today!
Thanks again to Doc0075 for this mega giveaway.
Congrats all the winners and wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Doc0075: I am going to walk the dog before I start sending out codes...
Your gift list is much longer than I remembered! It went from 99 to 164! I must have blinked and missed something. LOL ;) I don't know what to say... even saying thank-you doesn't feel like I'm saying enough for such a generous gesture. Hope 2019 rewards that heart of gold of yours, Doc. :D

Just in case someone is wondering about how to set the correct chat settings while Doc is walking the dog:

[if using GOG Galaxy]
Mouse over username at top-right to activate dropdown menu, then select Account Management. Click on Privacy in the left-hand menu: first item at the top, where it says Allow Chat Messages From... select Everyone.

For those not using GOG Galaxy, maybe someone else can help?
Wasn't lucky this time but congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to Doc0075 for your generosity :)
matterbandit: Just in case someone is wondering about how to set the correct chat settings while Doc is walking the dog:

[if using GOG Galaxy]
Mouse over username at top-right to activate dropdown menu, then select Account Management. Click on Privacy in the left-hand menu: first item at the top, where it says Allow Chat Messages From... select Everyone.

For those not using GOG Galaxy, maybe someone else can help?
Account/Privacy and Settings/Privacy/ Allow Chat Messages From/ Choose the Everyone option.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by Pajama
Congrats to the winners.

If the unclaimed games are still available, can I throw myself in for
Red Strings Club or Neurovoider

Thank you Doc, and Happy New Year everybody.
high rated
Doc0075: I am going to walk the dog before I start sending out codes, if someone could double check the list while I am gone to make sure that no-one won more than one game I would appreciate it.
SerpentineCougar: There's only one duplicate:
19. BioShock™ Remastered - Paulo_Moura69
108. Hollow Knight - Paulo_Moura69

Also, for anyone interested, here are the games that are still unclaimed:
9. NeuroVoider
100. UnderRail
102. Pinstripe
103. LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
104. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
112. Tacoma
114. The Red Strings Club
143. Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

Thank you so much for this generous giveaway, Doc! May your 2019 be as joyful as you've made us. Congrats to all the other winners!
Fixed, thank you.

To those enquiring after the games that are still available, I am going to give first option to people who had originally entered the giveaway but didn't win anything.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by Doc0075
Thank you so much Doc0075 for the Lords Of The Fallen Game Of The Year Edition and congrats to the other winners :)
Post edited December 30, 2018 by arsalan12
Doc0075: 25. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - ChaunceyK
Thank you, my fellow GOGlodyte. Your generosity knows no bounds.

[respectful bow]
Thank you very much Doc0075, you offered so many games and still you added more of them!
Congratulations to all the winners and Thank You Doc for the giveaway.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Thank you once again Doc! Really should say and do more, but don't even have words. This is... embarrassing really, what I received from you this year.

Congratulations to all other winners too.