It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game from Die Gute Fabrik has lately received some interesting new features. Most importantly, Mutazione is now playable in 6 new languages (Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, and Turkish).

The gamers also received a Garden Mode, which allows them to grow a musical garden independently from the story mode. Apart from that, Mutazione has been enriched with few other additions, like new seeds and musical clips.
pop
I thought it was kind of hilarious that the game has separate localizations for American English and British English. Not something the store page tells you.
eric5h5: I thought it was kind of hilarious that the game has separate localizations for American English and English. Not something the store page tells you.
FTFY
Oh yeah, sorry. I meant American English and Beta Version English.
American English vs Real English
The irony of people comparing spoken languages whilst using the medium used to destroy them, FTW LOL :o) #themtoo
Post edited January 23, 2020 by nightcraw1er.488
one of the best games of 2019 :)
Finally bought it. Looks very interesting and these musical gardens intrigue me.