It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was hoping my Sade post would lighten the mood, however I see that it was all in vain.

Oh how I do hate to be in vain in the winter. It's so uncouth and so uncivilized. :-(
At least it wasn't as tasteless as showing his 9 year old wife.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by qwixter
tinyE: I was hoping my Sade post would lighten the mood, however I see that it was all in vain.

Oh how I do hate to be in vain in the winter. It's so uncouth and so uncivilized. :-(
Oh it did, lol. Since when are you doing songs now? Was that a first?

Also, I meant to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qHAOY7C1go&feature=youtu.be&t=2m46s
monkeydelarge: Pardon me. Do you have any Grey Poupon?
Grey Poupon is so below me. A true gourmand would only have mostarda di frutta!
I don't think low blows like this game will help much in terms of religious tolerance from the Islam. This will only incite third world countries that are Islamic to become even more extremist.
HijacK: I don't think low blows like this game will help much in terms of religious tolerance from the Islam. This will only incite third world countries that are Islamic to become even more extremist.
Does one really get any lower than calling for the hanging of cartoonists, some of whom already had died?
HijacK: I don't think low blows like this game will help much in terms of religious tolerance from the Islam. This will only incite third world countries that are Islamic to become even more extremist.
Darvond: Does one really get any lower than calling for the hanging of cartoonists, some of whom already had died?
I can see a ton of lower cases than this one, but nonetheless, way ore extreme ones. In any case, I'm not really familiar with what you are talking about. What cartoonists had died?
HijacK: I can see a ton of lower cases than this one, but nonetheless, way ore extreme ones. In any case, I'm not really familiar with what you are talking about. What cartoonists had died?
It was in all the papers. Pick your source.
Elmofongo: I never liked the idea of having my bare flesh exposed I don't know how Circumsized people live with that head exposed. IMO that is even more at risk of hygiene problems.

And really Uncircumsized sex is bad?
Klumpen0815: To your question: With real phimosis, yes.
I don't see any reason for a circumcision without though, religious reasons and trends are - as always - nuts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV
Just saying.

I read in the news last week that there has been an increasing number of adult men seeking this surgery in China for this reason.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Pardinuz
HijacK: I can see a ton of lower cases than this one, but nonetheless, way ore extreme ones. In any case, I'm not really familiar with what you are talking about. What cartoonists had died?
Darvond: It was in all the papers. Pick your source.
What can I say? Countries like Pakistan aren't exactly evolved in terms of freedoms in other countries. They are religiously driven. They think religion exceeds the authority of a country's boundaries. In the end they are only hurting their credo in front of the world and this unfortunately brands all Islam as terrorists, even those muslims who are tolerant of other people's freedoms.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by HijacK
awalterj: snip
Strijkbout: I'm getting a tired of your hate and mass hysteria.
The Islamic state and terrorists are just a fraction of all there is to Islam, if you feel the need to generalize and think there is nothing more vile in the world than muslims you're half a nazi already, they also thought there was nothing more vile than communism and jews.
Erm, actually:

"The only religion I respect is Islam. The only prophet I admire is the Prophet Muhammad."
– Adolf Hitler, quoted by Ahmed Huber; Kevin Coogan, "The mysterious Achmed Huber: Friend to Hitler"

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers – then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."
– Adolf Hitler, August 28, 1942

And regarding your mention of communism and jews... you should know yourself how things are going regarding those topics in muslim countries.

"the Apostle of Allah said, ‘Kill any Jew that falls into your power."
– Ibn Ishaq, Siratul Rasul, v. 553

But see what Muhammad wrote himself in the "holy" quran regarding the Jews:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.61 Wretchedness and baseness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with wrath from Allah.

2:96 Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They’d like to live 1000 years. But they are going to hell.

4:160-1 For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.

4.16 And for the evildoing of the Jews, we have forbidden them from some good things that were previously permitted them.

5.82 Indeed you will surely find that the most vehement of men in enmity to those who believe are the Jews and the polytheists.

5.60 God has cursed the Jews, transforming them into apes and swine and those who serve the devil.

9.29 Fight against such of those have been given the Scriptures, Jews and Christians, as believe not in Allah nor the last Day.

9.34 Many of the rabbis and the monks devour the wealth of mankind and wantonly debar men from the way of Allah.

62: A hypocritical Jew looks like an ass carrying books. Those who deny the revelations of Allah are ugly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you draw the nazi card, do it right, bro.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: To your question: With real phimosis, yes.
I don't see any reason for a circumcision without though, religious reasons and trends are - as always - nuts.
Pardinuz: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV
Just saying.

I read in the news last week that there has been an increasing number of adult men seeking this surgery in China for this reason.
That's odd, as the article questions the claims:

A meta-analysis of data from fifteen observational studies of men who have sex with men found "insufficient evidence that male circumcision protects against HIV infection or other STIs."[7] The CDC concludes "There are as yet no convincing data to help determine whether male circumcision will have any effect on HIV risk for men who engage in anal sex with either a female or male partner, as either the insertive or receptive partner."
Regardless of that, circumcision would be anyway somewhat stupid way of trying to protect oneself from HIV. Use the rubber, people! Or if you are really concerned, cut your whole dick away, then it will become very hard to get HIV in an intercourse.

Good summary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-5_FXiNj28

Circumcision in USA was originally devised in order to make masturbation less lucrative for young males (as in, so that young boys wouldn't play with their dicks (foreskin)).

Afterwards there has been some fake "medical" claims trying to justify and advocate the practice, like claiming that uncircumcised men generally have lots of infections and hygiene problems (e.g. European men (and women) can tell how it really is), and these claims about circumcision fighting HIV is the latest of these half-truths and claims. There's odd kind of lobbying for this unnatural and unnecessary practice, which does cause problems too.

Note: There are medical conditions where male circumcision may be needed, e.g. tight foreskin that doesn't move freely, but those are not a valid reason for routinely cutting the foreskin from all male toddlers. Those are performed medically only if needed, as it should be. 99% shouldn't be circumcised just because 1% have a valid medical reason for circumcision.

I think nowadays US parents want circumcision for their sons, not in order to protect them from HIV, but due to social pressure, as all the other boys in the school have been circumcised as well. Everyone will laugh at them in the school shower, girls will find it weird and different etc.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by timppu
Soccorro: Circumsicion isnt that bad actually <.<
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ever seen the female equivalent of circumcision in those practices? I hope and wish you never do. That is real mutilation and in many cases fatal, especially with excruciating pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Cutting off the clitoris is not even remotely the same as male circumcision. The actual analogue would be removing or reducing the clitoral hood.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by king_mosiah
timppu: Regardless of that, circumcision would be anyway somewhat stupid way of trying to protect oneself from HIV. Use the rubber, people! Or if you are really concerned, cut your whole dick away, then it will become very hard to get HIV in an intercourse.
ahahahaha, +1!

timppu: Note: There are medical conditions where male circumcision may be needed, e.g. tight foreskin that doesn't move freely, but those are not a valid reason for routinely cutting the foreskin from all male toddlers. Those are performed medically only if needed, as it should be. 99% shouldn't be circumcised just because 1% have a valid medical reason for circumcision.

I think nowadays US parents want circumcision for their sons, not in order to protect them from HIV, but due to social pressure, as all the other boys in the school have been circumcised as well. Everyone will laugh at them in the school shower, girls will find it weird and different etc.
I thought only jewish and muslim people have male circumcision (except for valid medical reasons), but to my stupefaction it's a common practice in US and Canada.
timppu: Regardless of that, circumcision would be anyway somewhat stupid way of trying to protect oneself from HIV. Use the rubber, people! Or if you are really concerned, cut your whole dick away, then it will become very hard to get HIV in an intercourse.
GabiMoro: ahahahaha, +1!

timppu: Note: There are medical conditions where male circumcision may be needed, e.g. tight foreskin that doesn't move freely, but those are not a valid reason for routinely cutting the foreskin from all male toddlers. Those are performed medically only if needed, as it should be. 99% shouldn't be circumcised just because 1% have a valid medical reason for circumcision.

GabiMoro: I thought only jewish and muslim people have male circumcision (except for valid medical reasons), but to my stupefaction it's a common practice in US and Canada.
Yeah, we also practice deodorant use and dental care. :P