It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The tales of a wizard with a serious quest problem.

<span class="bold">JourneyQuest</span> and <span class="bold">JourneyQuest: City of the Dead</span>, a pair of geeky and hilarious smash-cult-hits, are available now - DRM-free on GOG.com!

Straight from the folks behind Gamers comes JourneyQuest and JourneyQuest: City of the Dead - a duo of uniquely watchable productions that are just about as indie as they come. It's a story that follows a band of dysfunctional adventurers on a series of hilarious and awful quests across a world known as "Fartherall"- a fantasy realm gone completely bonkers, complete with orcs that are probably smarter than you are, forgetful wizards and even a few zombies. They may be the definition of a low-budget indie production, but thanks to huge support from a dedicated community they've also become a true success story of anti-culture cinema breaking out of obscurity and onto your digital movie shelf.

Get out of harm's way, again, and again, and again in <span class="bold">JourneyQuest</span> and <span class="bold">JourneyQuest: City of the Dead</span>, available now - DRM-free on GOG.com!
low rated
yeah great thing gog, you wisely decided to spend your resources for releasing new films (that probably no one cares about) instead of fixing forum related and security problems!
If I could stream movies from GOG I would thinking about buying one or the other, but sadly GOG removed the option to stream the movies.
apehater: yeah great thing gog, you wisely decided to spend your resources for releasing new films (that probably no one cares about) instead of fixing forum related and security problems!
These films actually have a bit of a cult following and the creators have done nearly 7-8 films so far, but yeah they should indeed fix those things.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by EndlessKnight
GOG.com: The tales of a wizard with a serious quest problem.

<span class="bold">JourneyQuest</span> and <span class="bold">JourneyQuest: City of the Dead</span>, a pair of geeky and hilarious smash-cult-hits, are available now - DRM-free on GOG.com!

Straight from the folks behind Gamers comes JourneyQuest and JourneyQuest: City of the Dead - a duo of uniquely watchable productions that are just about as indie as they come. It's a story that follows a band of dysfunctional adventurers on a series of hilarious and awful quests across a world known as "Fartherall"- a fantasy realm gone completely bonkers, complete with orcs that are probably smarter than you are, forgetful wizards and even a few zombies. They may be the definition of a low-budget indie production, but thanks to huge support from a dedicated community they've also become a true success story of anti-culture cinema breaking out of obscurity and onto your digital movie shelf.

Get out of harm's way, again, and again, and again in <span class="bold">JourneyQuest</span> and <span class="bold">JourneyQuest: City of the Dead</span>, available now - DRM-free on GOG.com!
Bla, bla, bla...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :D
apehater: yeah great thing gog, you wisely decided to spend your resources for releasing new films (that probably no one cares about) instead of fixing forum related and security problems!
You act like putting up movies is the same as putting up games... the only real "resources" being wasted here is lawyers in making the contracts. Outside of that were talking just enough time to perhaps burn it in different formats, hit "upload" and have live on the site, maybe take a few pics for the game card. Nothing that's going to take a significant amount of time and not something that going to be done by the programmers. Not like movies really need to be tested or fixed like games.

Not that I don't agree that the forums and security problems shouldn't be a priority, because they should. But your post seems like just another "GOG forget movies, nobody cares", ect, ect. I for one can't wait until movies like games join the DRM free team, and GOG is nearly the only major company trying to make that happen.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by BKGaming
At first I was like looks interesting, will wishlist and wait for my finances to recover a little. Then I saw the part about being from the same people that brought us the gamers movies and well time to make that wallet scream again! I wonder at what point this will classify as abuse of a corpse.
The wife and I watched the first series this evening. Gotta say, it was solidly entertaining. While treading over some tropes / memes / whatever that you might expect from a spoof of fantasy games and movies, it was still original and fresh. My wife, who has a decent sense of humor but no extensive background in the fantasy genre, got quite a few good laughs out of it.

Looking forward to watching the second one tomorrow. And we haven't even touched The Gamers, so that oughta be a lot of fun, too.

Thanks for the getting them here, gOg.
well, it ok but it's not a movie anybody really can't wait to watch.
if gog really want to sell A+++ movie DRM-free, gog must create one A+++ movie (or buy one A+++ movie).
if you can buy a A+++ movie on a platform, then somebody else will want to sell new A+++ movie.

why gog have a large community? Because they sell The Witcher series and some old but still very popular classic, few people discover gog with an indie.
Watched the first film yesterday and was fun and good entertainment. They are not big budget films but they have a certain charm to them which makes you want to continue watching them.
BKGaming: Not that I don't agree that the forums and security problems shouldn't be a priority, because they should. But your post seems like just another "GOG forget movies, nobody cares", ect, ect. I for one can't wait until movies like games join the DRM free team, and GOG is nearly the only major company trying to make that happen.
What security problems? I haven't been keeping up.
BKGaming: Not that I don't agree that the forums and security problems shouldn't be a priority, because they should. But your post seems like just another "GOG forget movies, nobody cares", ect, ect. I for one can't wait until movies like games join the DRM free team, and GOG is nearly the only major company trying to make that happen.
wvpr: What security problems? I haven't been keeping up.
A good number of people have had their account hacked...
BKGaming: A good number of people have had their account hacked...
Oh man, good thing hoff made that warning post over at reddit.com/r/gog some time ago because of the hackers and gave the advice to change to safer passwords. I feel like I might have dodged a bullet there. (RagingMayo here btw)
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Dogepower
wvpr: What security problems? I haven't been keeping up.
Thanks, I found some of the threads about account hacking. Looks like there's room for improvement.
Dogepower: Oh man, good thing hoff made that warning post over at reddit.com/r/gog some time ago because of the hackers and gave the advice to change to a safer passwords. I feel like I might have dodged a bullet there. (RagingMayo here btw)
Yep for sure.
wvpr: Thanks, I found some of the threads about account hacking. Looks like there's room for improvement.
Yea, but at-least there not getting much since nothing is stored like your CC number or anything.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by BKGaming