It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
Tons of game on my wishlist, barely a fraction of them at a decent sale price. :/
1 out of 19 ;) Back to waiting for Battletech Reviews then.
what a puny sale with measly discounts.
Keep in mind, some of the sale prices are NOT the best ever sale prices for a specific game so do your research.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by greeklover
ThimbleWeed Park was cheaper during a daily deal (-50% off) than it is now :/

Source: https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/979331347083857921
Post edited April 16, 2018 by vivalanwo
Btw when was the last time Bethesda gave -75%?
Vythonaut: Pssst, grab these wallies right away, stocks won't last forever! :D
Ixamyakxim: That is pretty sweet - thanks for pointing it out. I sort of missed it when I first loaded the front page.

Love the War of the Worlds looking thing on the right.
You're welcome! I'm also doing this for the folks who log in using their mobile devices and would probably miss them. I'll like the artwork too; i can see Geralt on the right, some zombies on the background -- curious about who would be the other two riders though. Did anyone figured it out yet?
Of the 55 games I have wishlisted, 6 were on sale.

Ah well, at least I got something out of this.
So no free games, no Skyrim release and half the games discounted in my wishlist are 20% or less. Interesting.
greeklover: Btw when was the last time Bethesda gave -75%?
I...... don't know.......... I just don't know..........
SWAT 4 is discounted 20%.Gotta stock up some gifts for future giveaways ;).Cheers
The one I really want is at 80%, so I'm happy. Now I need to scrounge the money to pay for it!
Roll on the Ys VIII release - till NISA nix it at the 11th hour again...
For a fraction of a second, the first time I saw the frontpage promo background image I thought "Red Dead Redemption"! lol
contra_cultura: For a fraction of a second, the first time I saw the frontpage promo background image I thought "Red Dead Redemption"! lol
Dream on. That game will never be released on PC, let alone on GOG. :(