It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
Awolnation: Lol, not a single game on my wishlist is on sale... FML XD
I join the Club : /
According to my 62-game wishlist:

Baldur's Gate II ~ 75% off ($19.99 to $4.99)

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers ~ 35% off ($5.99 to $3.89)

Icewind Dale ~ 80% off ($19.99 to $3.99)

Jazz Jackrabbit Collection ~ 15% off ($9.99 to $8.49)

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection ~ 15% off ($9.99 to $8.49)

Pharaoh + Cleopatra ~ 50% off ($9.99 to $4.99)

Planetscape: Torment ~ 67% off ($19.99 to $6.59)

Shadow Warrior 2 ~ 50% off ($39.99 to $19.99)

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh well, at least Nikki Bella's finally on the market again...
Post edited April 16, 2018 by lanipcga
high rated
Same old crap on sale for the same old shitty discounts...

Colour me unsurprised
Ghost of a Tale is $19.99. A 20% discount on a month-old game that has a rating of 5 stars with 245 votes isn't too shabby at all. Otherwise, the sale is extremely underwhelming, and aside from GoaT, only a few things on my wishlist have been discounted, and none of the discounts are anything special.
Only 3 game from my wishlist, most people don't like Sierra games as it seems..
Good news, guys! The promised is kept! The most wished for, greatest game in GOG's catalogue, every gamer's wet dream is indeed free!
Yeah, there's not much here for those of us with large libraries. And the few available discounts are disappointing. Ah well, saves me money.

Wish GOG would have another "long time, no see" sale, but much larger. Could we get something like that for the summer sale please?
Post edited April 16, 2018 by SeduceMePlz
21 out of 173 on my wishlist are on sale....
Yeah... out of 97 games only 9 discounted (and most of those are the Trails in the Sky series).

Then again I didn't really expect to buy anything in the sale and was more hoping for a lucky freebie or a nice new release.
Someone from Team GOG, please post the wallpaper of current sale banner at some point.
It looks great.
high rated
Pssst, grab these wallies right away, stocks won't last forever! :D

Small

Somewhat bigger

Considerably bigger

Significantly bigger

Seriously bigger

Monstrously big!

Have fun!

edit: also, why do you have games like Arcanum, Deus Ex, Thief, STALKER, Witcher, System Shock etc on your wishlist? Buy & play them already! ;)
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Vythonaut
please if anybuddy got some free game son his mail, share here. i so far got a big ol' NOTHING.
14 out of 68 of my wishlist are discounted.

Some still amounts to ~20£ or higher.

Still to expensive for my tastes.
Vythonaut: Pssst, grab these wallies right away, stocks won't last forever! :D
That is pretty sweet - thanks for pointing it out. I sort of missed it when I first loaded the front page.

Love the War of the Worlds looking thing on the right.
This is rather dissapointing, I guess I got too excited.