It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
badon: Right, you're clearly the only sane person here. The rest of us must be crazy for disagreeing with you.
kohlrak: How about this. Tomorrow, GOG promises to give every user a car by the end of the week. Are you stupid enough to expect a Ferrari, or are you reasonable to expect a Matchbox or a copy of Jalopy?
That's what's known as a straw man fallacy. But i'm sure you already knew that, because you're very sane and very smart.
kohlrak: How about this. Tomorrow, GOG promises to give every user a car by the end of the week. Are you stupid enough to expect a Ferrari, or are you reasonable to expect a Matchbox or a copy of Jalopy?
badon: That's what's known as a straw man fallacy. But i'm sure you already knew that, because you're very sane and very smart.
No. A straw man means to change the substance of your argument. The substance of your argument, correct me if i'm wrong, is that no matter how unreasonable the claim, GOG is responsible for making good on the promise (regardless of the fact that it's not even a contract), or clarifying it for people who barely have 2 brain cells to rub together.
badon: That's what's known as a straw man fallacy. But i'm sure you already knew that, because you're very sane and very smart.
kohlrak: No. A straw man means to change the substance of your argument. The substance of your argument, correct me if i'm wrong, is that no matter how unreasonable the claim, GOG is responsible for making good on the promise (regardless of the fact that it's not even a contract), or clarifying it for people who barely have 2 brain cells to rub together.
If I needed to be as smart as you to accept unreasonable claims from people I do business with, then I think I will be much better served by my 2 brain cells.
kohlrak: No. A straw man means to change the substance of your argument. The substance of your argument, correct me if i'm wrong, is that no matter how unreasonable the claim, GOG is responsible for making good on the promise (regardless of the fact that it's not even a contract), or clarifying it for people who barely have 2 brain cells to rub together.
badon: If I needed to be as smart as you to accept unreasonable claims from people I do business with, then I think I will be much better served by my 2 brain cells.
If you were as smart as me, you'd've realized that your imagination made the claims unreasonable, and that the real claims weren't, which is why the real claims were fulfilled. Do yourself a favor, hold tight to those 2, 'cause you haven't got much to loose.
elcook: And just to finish, I'd like to say it's a great pity to see all those angry posts here. And I do understand where they are coming from, the messaging we did was misinterpreted and the whole thing was overhyped.
But the whole purpose of this was us wanting to give out free games to GOG users, and we decided to give you a heads up about it. We will definitely be more careful next time we prepare communication for such event, but I'd like you to understand our intension was to make you happy about it, while you don't have to do anything to be eligible to win.
I'm not angry elcook. Just sad.
I was really expecting something new and different. It was my mistake honestly, I should have learned that GOG has some issues with communication (tbh, it's the second time this happens).

I think I learned my lesson, next time I won't hype. I understand your point, but please, you guys need to be more careful and more clear with your announcements.

Thanks for the heads up btw.
Lucian_Galca: Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the Metro games had a cheaper sale on gog in USD? Seems like I remember them being on sale in the $3 range, but I might be mistaken.
When in doubt, always check the sales spreadsheet from this thread. It was $3.99 in normal sales and $3.00 in Piñata sales.

MarkoH01: I am a tiny bit disappointed. I read about this giveaway today on the GOG discord chanel. I also read that there was an e-mail announcing that GOG would give away free games. I never even received any mail mentioning such a giveaway at all. I don't mind at all not being one of the chosen one to receive a game but I am wondering why GOG did not even sent me the mail mentioning it (and yes, I did receive the one announcing the sale and every single other GOG mail including all announcements of every single sale)... I guess our honeymoon is over ;)
I didn't get that email either, and I see many in the same situation. My guess is that a big batch of members was already selected before this giveaway and only those who received that email were among the possible lucky winners. I have 12 games discounted out of 57 and the announcements and promotions emails are activated on my account.

My impression is that the giveaway was intended more to entice less active members, by announcing it on other platforms, except the GOG storefront and forum. Some youtuber/twitcher, CohCarnage, gave away a "couple thousand" keys and some gaming site (gamespot?) did something similar.
What about games from the community wishlish?
The one that's in beta for years.
And how about getting it out of beta, while we're at it?
I like the regular weekly sales, weekend sales and daily sale compared to this kind of sale.

The reason is because gog keeps putting the same games on sale over and over again in sales like this, whereas the weekly and daily sales at least sometimes have something new. I'm still waiting for some games to go on sale for months now, and one actually finally did during a daily sale the other day.

How many sales in a row is this for Saints Row IV? Or Witcher? Just a few months ago you had other games like Tyranny in sale after sale after sale, just to name one.

Okay, enough ranting. I love sales, but I just don't get these kinds of sales with the same exact games over and over again, while other games never ever appear.
Lucian_Galca: Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the Metro games had a cheaper sale on gog in USD? Seems like I remember them being on sale in the $3 range, but I might be mistaken.
ariaspi: When in doubt, always check the sales spreadsheet from this thread. It was $3.99 in normal sales and $3.00 in Piñata sales.

MarkoH01: I am a tiny bit disappointed. I read about this giveaway today on the GOG discord chanel. I also read that there was an e-mail announcing that GOG would give away free games. I never even received any mail mentioning such a giveaway at all. I don't mind at all not being one of the chosen one to receive a game but I am wondering why GOG did not even sent me the mail mentioning it (and yes, I did receive the one announcing the sale and every single other GOG mail including all announcements of every single sale)... I guess our honeymoon is over ;)
ariaspi: I didn't get that email either, and I see many in the same situation. My guess is that a big batch of members was already selected before this giveaway and only those who received that email were among the possible lucky winners. I have 12 games discounted out of 57 and the announcements and promotions emails are activated on my account.

My impression is that the giveaway was intended more to entice less active members, by announcing it on other platforms, except the GOG storefront and forum. Some youtuber/twitcher, CohCarnage, gave away a "couple thousand" keys and some gaming site (gamespot?) did something similar.
The "super cheap" was rly the problem. I already got it, but I was expecting to see witcher 3 GOTY edition with 65% or even 70% off (super cheap should mean *super cheap*). That would be a big surprise.

Even PC Gamer wrote an article talking about the prices. I learned about the deals from their article.

It's the same discounts, some of them does not even beat the best historical deal. Yes, there's somethings new here and there, but nothing as big as the announced.
ariaspi: When in doubt, always check the sales spreadsheet from this thread. It was $3.99 in normal sales and $3.00 in Piñata sales.
Ah, I knew i'd see them cheaper on gog before! Thanks!

Yeah, the free games thing wasn't the problem with this promo, it was the games that were on sale and sale prices. Alot of the same ones as some recent sales and the discounts aren't as good. I've noticed that's been happening a bit more recently, specifically with some of the older DOS games which no longer get as big a discount even months after release.
Some Activision published games have been doing this too.
dragon_bard: What about games from the community wishlish?
The one that's in beta for years.
And how about getting it out of beta, while we're at it?
Sorry, but what exactly are you talkigt about? Any specific game? The community wishlist is just a list that tells GOG which games people would like to have here. Getting them for real is in most cases extremely difficult and involves a lot of legal work as well. I also don't understand what exactly you mean is in "beta" state?
Post edited April 19, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I also don't understand what exactly you mean is in "beta" state?
He means the wishlist itself. When you go to the Wishlist page, it says 'beta' in small letters right behind 'Community Wishlist'.
MarkoH01: I also don't understand what exactly you mean is in "beta" state?
GR00T: He means the wishlist itself. When you go to the Wishlist page, it says 'beta' in small letters right behind 'Community Wishlist'.
Oh, did not even notice that. I withdraw my question then.
Just dropping by to say thanks a lot for giving me Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2 for free!
Although I still have to buy and play first one before going for this one(And find Japanese voice patches for both, because english in Japanese games is always a cringefest...)

Still I'm sure Steam would never give me such an awesome gift all of a sudden! :D
high rated
OK, time to look at the list of currently discounted titles, sorted by % discount, descending:

-85.0% - The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
-85.0% - Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
-85.0% - Deus Ex GOTY Edition
-85.0% - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition
-85.0% - The Witcher Adventure Game
-80.0% - Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Three
-80.0% - Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
-80.0% - I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
-80.0% - Thief 2: The Metal Age
-80.0% - Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
-80.0% - Thief Gold
-80.0% - The Longest Journey