It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
I'm laughing at the thought that those who whine about not being the ones receiving a wishlisted game would have whined about not having received THE wishlisted game they really wanted.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the Metro games had a cheaper sale on gog in USD? Seems like I remember them being on sale in the $3 range, but I might be mistaken.
elcook: [...] the messaging we did was misinterpreted and the whole thing was overhyped.
Sadly, this perfectly describes GOG for the past couple of years.

adaliabooks: Sure, they can do better in a quite a few areas, but their generosity towards their customers is not an area they struggle in.
I definitely agree with this, though!
Post edited April 18, 2018 by SpiderFighter
You guys still are going round and round about free games you didn't get? XD
Lucian_Galca: Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the Metro games had a cheaper sale on gog in USD? Seems like I remember them being on sale in the $3 range, but I might be mistaken.
Both Metro games were never sold for less than $4.99 (or -75%). Still, at this price it's a steal if you enjoy FPS games. ;)
Lucian_Galca: Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the Metro games had a cheaper sale on gog in USD? Seems like I remember them being on sale in the $3 range, but I might be mistaken.
Vythonaut: Both Metro games were never sold for less than $4.99 (or -75%). Still, at this price it's a steal if you enjoy FPS games. ;)
Huh, I must have been thinking of another game then. Thanks!
Vythonaut: Both Metro games were never sold for less than $4.99 (or -75%). Still, at this price it's a steal if you enjoy FPS games. ;)
Lucian_Galca: Huh, I must have been thinking of another game then. Thanks!
Or maybe you recall the non-redux versions that were sold elsewhere; maybe those versions were sold for a smaller pricetag? In any case, you're welcome!
Fanatical has the Metro Redux bundle on sale for $5.39: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/metro-redux

So if you were thinking about it on a per game basis, that would seem to be correct - more or less.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by bler144
bler144: Fanatical has the Metro Redux bundle on sale for $5.39: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/metro-redux

So if you were thinking about it on a per game basis, that would seem to be correct - more or less.
I've used Fanatical before, but something there changed recently and I can't use my card nor use PayPal anymore to get around the card issues I had with them.
Lucian_Galca: I've used Fanatical before, but something there changed recently and I can't use my card nor use PayPal anymore to get around the card issues I had with them.
Could be the change was on your bank's end because it's a foreign transaction.

It still works for me, but I get a text warning on my phone every time now.
Lucian_Galca: I've used Fanatical before, but something there changed recently and I can't use my card nor use PayPal anymore to get around the card issues I had with them.
bler144: Could be the change was on your bank's end because it's a foreign transaction.

It still works for me, but I get a text warning on my phone every time now.
Yeah same thing for me as I get the warning, but it still won't go through even though I confirm that it's not fraud, so I just use other stores.
kohlrak: My rep is above 5 and I got a game. Is that clear enough for you, or is it still dangling in the clouds?
You forgot the bigoted remark again.
I am a tiny bit disappointed. I read about this giveaway today on the GOG discord chanel. I also read that there was an e-mail announcing that GOG would give away free games. I never even received any mail mentioning such a giveaway at all. I don't mind at all not being one of the chosen one to receive a game but I am wondering why GOG did not even sent me the mail mentioning it (and yes, I did receive the one announcing the sale and every single other GOG mail including all announcements of every single sale)... I guess our honeymoon is over ;)

Anyway: Congratulations to the winners!

Regarding the sale itself: I think I will buy Ghost of a Tail - so this is a win for me.
Wishlist 54 - discounted 3 - but maybe it's just my wishlist that is a bit strange :)
elcook: snip
Will there be a weekend promo on this week ?
Why no game of luck this time? (I pay the average price of whishlisted games and I get a random one (just an example))
;-)