It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
Breja: Apparently my taste in games is really damn peculiar, as barely a quarter of my rather long (62 games) wishlist is on sale. And as most of it is only 15-20% off, I'll sit this one out. Not a big deal though, I've got plenty of backlog.
Enebias: Same for me with 72 games on the wishlist. Barely any discount.
12 out of 55, hmm...
top wishlist items - already own or don't care about. same old same old
Trid: 12 out of 55, hmm...
The few I have are 10-20% off. Not a great deal.
high rated
197 games on the wishlist, about 10 discounted. Ranging from 9% to 20%, with two at 60% and 80% off.

Oooh, the excitement...
Post edited April 16, 2018 by nightcraw1er.488
My wallet is safe after looking at the sales, games that are on my wishlist only got 10% - 15% off.
2 out of 6, and interestingly, I only added those 2 games 3 days ago. If not... ;-)
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Huinehtar
high rated
It would be nice, if the "wishlist" menu option on the "browse deals" bar showed games that are wislisted & on sale, instead of everything on my wishlist that is not even on sale. This way the option simply just makes no sense, because I can filter my wishlist to discounted any time, and it's even more comfortable to browse that way... =/
high rated
Judging by the reactions here looks like I was spot on about the hype train ending up a hype trainwreck :D
low rated
Where's free game?
GOG never cease to amaze me.
LOL

I will be waiting for Summer Sale. :P
GOG.com: The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features (...) Darkest Dungeon (-60%)
I do not believe this. If the game is so "most wanted" then the game's subforum would not be so empty....
Enebias: The few I have are 10-20% off. Not a great deal.
And I just realized that it's 11 out of 55, because Xenonauts are from weekend sale. :P
Breja: Judging by the reactions here looks like I was spot on about the hype train ending up a hype trainwreck :D
You're god damn right!
Not one of my wishlisted games is on sale. Anyway, where are the gibz we were promised?
Post edited April 16, 2018 by TentacleMayor
Bought Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two which has a very good discount. You can't do wrong when you get 8 classic RPGs for $1.99.