It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
elcook: Hey all! Sorry for not communicating this clearly that all gifts were already sent a few hours ago. So check your mailbox if you haven't already, to see if there is something from GOG.
Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
OdanUrr: I don't mind not getting a free game that would've probably ended up in my backlog anyway, but please do something about improving how you go about communicating/promoting these things. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who expected to get a free game from his/her wishlist and was disappointed that the non-existent fine print read, "Only X number of games will be gifted."
I'll second that. Great promo and fun gifts, just clearer communication would make it perfect!
Another sale? With same (or lower) prices as the last?
I said it before: anyone buying a game outside the sales has too much money ;-)
Anyway...all the games on my wishlist are on sale...I mean there isn't one game on my wishlist.
Save week for me.
GOG, I'll forgive you if you release Celeste this week.
Firstly, thank you, GOG, for the giveaway.

Ok, I really have to ask, of all the legitimate fears and complaints about GOG, are people complaining about a sale and a giveaway?

Is it because your wishlisted items are obscure? I know most of mine are. Knowing ahead of time about the giveaway, i removed the joke entries from my wishlist (sometimes i like to keep track of trainwrecks or see if a game will end up on 90% off or something). 4 of 17 remaining are on sale (well, 3, since I got one of the giveaway games). But, my wishlist (which i make private), is made up of games that i think the current price is way too high for (or maybe just too high for my current income, but not too high later), but still have an interest in playing. So, i'll go over the entries without name (you know, private wishlist) and explain why it's probably not on the sale or giveaway.

1. Ys VIII (Duh, that's why it's not on the wishlist)
2. Another game that was just on sale, on it's own private sale, iirc, for about 25% off. Kinda niche though.
3. A very expensive game, that hit top 10 sales on release, i think it's even been on sale a few times, so everyone who wants it probably has it.
4. Just announced game, obviously not here to be eligible.
5. Larry: because it's cheap, but i also know it'll get really cheap when it finally lands back into a major sale like it always does.
6. The game I got was a sequel to this game, but, it's on sale, too.
7. A game i only have on because of the dev, while the game itself looks really lame and not up to the standards of the dev, but i like the dev anyway.
8. A very niche game, whose niche is so small, i wouldn't be surprised if i was the only one who wishlisted it instead of buying it.
9. In dev game (probably not on many wishlists, then, because people have a thing against that sort of thing)
10. Expensive (overpriced) DLC for a game i own
11. DLC for another game that I own, but didn't have the money at the time to buy.
12. Sequel to a game that I haven't played yet, because my computer sucks (i'm buying games for when i get a new one a year or two from now).
13. Cheap DLC for an expensive game (ironically, it's 25% off right now).
14. Another very niche game that has some mixed reviews, but is super expensive, and pretty much everyone who was interested managed to get it in the top 5 top sellers on release day, plus it's been on sale more than once.
15. Niche game, which seems to change alot from the games of it's past, while those past games also have very bad reviews here on gog for being very bad ports.
16. Another expensive game, which likely everyone but I has right now, especially since it's quite reasonably priced.
17. Priced TBA
18. Priced TBA
(Hey, looks like the wishlist counter is broken)

Anyone want to throw up some examples of wishlisted games that they think should be on sale but are not?

But, hey, we also got complaints about people not getting a free game. Do you think you're entitled? If the game I got was something not on my wishlist, I'd still be happy, because i got something without paying for it. It's not like the game would be a virus or anything, so, hey, not going to complain. I got something of value, for nothing on my part. If i didn't get, i still don't have a right to complain: i would have gotten nothing of value, for nothing of value on my part. Why are you complaining now, but not yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that when you still got nothing for nothing?

Do you complain when you miss a sale at walmart? What about the free food samples, complain, then, when it was sausage, a cracker, and some cheese spread, but not the bicycle you wanted? Complain when gog breaks or threatens to break a mutual agreement. Until then, seriously, quit bitching.
elcook: we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway.
Care to elaborate on what it means to be an "active" user? Right now, the wording is pretty ambiguous.
galicjanin: Cool. One of my wishlisted games is 40% more expensive. Was 50PLN, now costs 70PLN from today - Factorio. Nice promo.
You didn't pay enough atention:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/factorio_price_change_coming/page1
lanipcga: Care to elaborate on what it means to be an "active" user? Right now, the wording is pretty ambiguous.
You must've registered this side of the 21st century. XD
elcook: we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway.
lanipcga: Care to elaborate on what it means to be an "active" user? Right now, the wording is pretty ambiguous.
I would assume besides people posting on the forums here, it also takes into account people posting on social media - and they vastly outnumber us forumites.
Thrasher91604: WTF? Where is the list of 150 games?
drmike: Did you try here?

https://www.gog.com/

You can also pull up the games on sale via the menu along the top of each and every page here:

https://www.gog.com/games?price=discounted&sort=popularity&page=1

I found that under Store -> On Sale Now.

Hope that helps
troyleegog: I guess only angry people post comments.
drmike: I think it';s more of an issue with the lack of information from GoG.
Nope. That's the most popular, not the top 150 wishlist.
elcook: Hey all! Sorry for not communicating this clearly that all gifts were already sent a few hours ago. So check your mailbox if you haven't already, to see if there is something from GOG.
Yes, we had thousands of games to give out, but as you can probably imagine we have many, many more active users eligible for this giveaway. Hope the sale will sweeten it a bit for you, if you did not receive a freebie.
So, When they give a specific game away with a sale, they are often giving more free games than this sale did.

Also what was the point is selling Swat 3/4 with only a 20% discount. I wanted the 75% discount Swat 3 apparently had in sales past. But you don't have it.

On the bright side the price of Planescape Enhanced is finally what I would call reasonable.
For what it's worth i'd like to share that CohCarnage gave away a butt ton of keys to his viewers/subs, I think at the same time that GoG began their giveaway.
By a butt ton I mean a couple thousand, and he is only one of the non-GoG outlets I know of for the keys.
pkk234: For what it's worth i'd like to share that CohCarnage gave away a butt ton of keys to his viewers/subs, I think at the same time that GoG began their giveaway.
By a butt ton I mean a couple thousand, and he is only one of the non-GoG outlets I know of for the keys.
No idea who that is.
Oh, cool.
Nothing on my wishlist is actually discounted.
I wish the suffering games would get a decent sized discount,
Thanks for the free game off my wishlist GOG! A very nice surprise :)