It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
mk47at: That's one of the things I've tried. It does not work for me.

Edit: If it's not clear – it does not open the popup on isthereanydeal.com…
Ah! Yeah, that makes sense, since they're abusing the hash fragment to pass on additional parameters. I'd call this primarily a bug with the JavaScript of isthereanydeal.com, which doesn't take URL-encoding into account while it should - but it's of course gog's bug with URL-parsing in links that makes this workaround necessary in the first place for a working link.
Bleh at general incompetence everywhere.
bhrigu: So no free game for me.
:(
I am not sad because I didn't get a free game. The backlog is large enough. But I thought active members will get something, and I thought I am an active member ( I guess I am). Just a little let down at this moment.

However, got something from my wishlist from a generous forum dweller, today. I am thankful for that.

They could have worded their posts/mails better though.
guppy44: Nothing for me, either. But that's okay. A freebie is a bonus, not something I expect, so no harm here. :)
Yeah. It's okay. And we do get many free games around the year.

My dissapointment stems from the fact that the wordings in the promotional content led me to believe that I was going to get something.
high rated
Received nothing, none of my wishlist games are on sale...
Post edited April 17, 2018 by Xyphys
ciemnogrodzianin: GOG never pays for that games. They provide platform and publisher agrees to give away a game for free - usually as a promotion of some other title, release etc.
Well, that's the way to give away 1-3 games. When it is really random what game to give away (as here it was, I suppose?) there was probably some amount of PR money to spend on that.
ciemnogrodzianin: Info from GOG member, polish forum:

The giveaway is over, all keys have been already sent.

So if you have nothing in your mailbox, I'm afraid you are not the lucky one this time.
Why is this info only on polish forum?
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Nalkoden
ciemnogrodzianin: Info from GOG member, polish forum:

The giveaway is over, all keys have been already sent.

So if you have nothing in your mailbox, I'm afraid you are not the lucky one this time.
Nalkoden: Why is this info only on polish forum?
Because gog is polish. They must look after numero uno! :P
capitolcpt: Because gog is polish. They must look after numero uno! :P
Ah yes. How very... patriotic of them.
high rated
GOG.com: 150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
I like GOG but the messaging around this sale was really not handled well.

They tweeted that the top wish listed games would be "super cheap" yet the sale prices look the same as they are for any sale.

They talk about "#free" but otherwise no communication about how and when free items would be given out.

GOG needs to be better at this.
I've just asked them politely there :)

I think that polish forum is not so crowded (to be honest, it looks just empty) and it's often easier to get some answers over there, especially, that there seems to be some people assigned to that specific polish forum and answering most of asked questions.
high rated
Sending random keys to some random people on their random emails

Great PR stunt GOG, as always :P
ciemnogrodzianin: I've just asked them politely there :)

I think that polish forum is not so crowded (to be honest, it looks just empty) and it's often easier to get some answers over there, especially, that there seems to be some people assigned to that specific polish forum and answering most of asked questions.
I thank you for that. :)

Sad that they didn't give that info on all forums but whatever, at least we now know.
high rated
Nalkoden: ...
I must admit that how they made the whole action (starting from announcement, making great hopes, not clearing things out and finishing without any info here) is just a disaster. Unfortunately it's not the first time they make such marketing mistakes and I suppose not the last one...
WTF? Where is the list of 150 games?
Half of my WL was 75% off!

Keeping my fingers crossed on the other one. ;p
Ixamyakxim: I'll be honest the one in the middle looks like my Fem-Shep from Mass Effect. Not to roll the hype train or anything LOL.
I'm guessing maybe it's just some random looking action character or the main character from Bombshell?
Vythonaut: Right, could be the Bombshell gal. And, ahhh, Mass Effect... i wonder when EA decides to do the obvious thing and release the series on GOG.
I think the horned helmeted one on the left resembles the pic of Doomdark's Revenge.

That middle one though doesn't have either the mechanical arm or hairstyle of Bombshell. I skimmed everything on the front page and I'm still lost with that one.