It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
BeatriceElysia: Neither. Just "promo has just started"
GR00T: No, what I'm asking is why you were wondering where the free game was in your original post in this thread. Were you just assuming you'd get one or did GOG somehow indicate they were going to give you one?
I just assumed I will get the game. Sorry.
high rated
"Most wanted games".

Mr GOG, I suspect that to be a lie of sorts.
high rated
FFS. give us the option to not show the games we already own, or at least have their icons completely grayed out.
ApexProcyon: I still hesitate on Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition even though it's 80% off. Digitally bought games that never gets played are basically expensive air.

I have bought a lot of expensive air over the years, I have almost learned my lesson.
Brilliant.
I'm saving that definition into my GOG Purchasing Guidelines!

However, you know, Icewind Dale is incredibly high quality fresh and cold air. I've got it here already. Not yet replayed, but I'm happy knowing it's somewhere there ;)
A staff member makes a rare appearance on the forums and says the promotion is just starting:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_pl/pytania/post3

Translation:

The promotion has just started, and gifts will be distributed to users who have at least one game on their wish list.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by drmike
Okay, who are all the people who wishlisted the ToCS Shining Pom bait DLC and is there anything we can do to restore them to health?

(Or are the DLC just semi-automatically in the sale because they're attached to games that are?)
finkleroy: How on Earth does this constitute "granting thousands of wishes"? Or is there a massive giveaway yet to come later in the day?
^This.

edit:
drmike: A staff member makes a rare appearance on the forums and says the promotion is just starting:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_pl/pytania/post3

Translation:

The promotion has just started, and gifts will be distributed to users who have at least one game on their wish list.
drmike:
Ahh alright then. Thanks for letting us know!
Post edited April 16, 2018 by dennisg9
high rated
Guys, calm down.
I ll be captain obvious, coz this thread goes toxic: if nothing from your wishlist is on sale, you probably want something unpopular. Most wished == not "most wished per each user", but "most wished by overall community".
Obviously lot of people have recently hyped titles like witcher 3 or remasters of baldurs gate in their wishlists. If you arent one of them - it doesnt mean that GoG abandoned you or something. Only that games, you wish, are less wanted by overall gog community, than titles, we currently see on sale.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
I was right , wasn't i ?
Trid: 12 out of 55, hmm...
69 out of 647
Post edited April 16, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
Gekko_Dekko: Guys, calm down.
It's either this or sweeping two buildings with lots of pollen. Take your pick. :D

To be honest though, I have a half dozen open support tickets, including one concerning the security of the login I noticed back in December. that haven't been resolved plus two emails to their legal@ address. I realize that that's not what you mean by "GoG abandoned you" but some days it feels like it.
dennisg9: Ahh alright then. Thanks for letting us know!
It wasn't me who found it first and I hate an incorrect hat tip but you're welcome.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by drmike
Cool, another sale :D
Gekko_Dekko: Guys, calm down.
drmike: It's either this or sweeping two buildings with lots of pollen. Take your pick. :D

To be honest though, I have a half dozen open support tickets, including one concerning the security of the login I noticed back in December. that haven't been resolved plus two emails to their legal@ address. I realize that that's not what you mean by "GoG abandoned you" but some days it feels like it.
dennisg9: Ahh alright then. Thanks for letting us know!
drmike: It wasn't me who found it first and I hate an incorrect hat tip but you're welcome.
If you were just Ike, Gog wouldn't have abandoned you
Post edited April 16, 2018 by XYCat
VanishedOne: (Or are the DLC just semi-automatically in the sale because they're attached to games that are?)
Since I already have the game but wait for a price fall of those DLCs I have them on my wishlist, so thanks for caring about my health, I appreciate it. :)

Yes, it seems games AND all of their DLCs are discounted this time. Most often game and DLCs are put to the wishlist together as a reminder, so this would be a normal way to handle this.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Anime-BlackWolf
Gekko_Dekko: I ll be captain obvious, coz this thread goes toxic:
It's now... ;-)

Gekko_Dekko: if nothing from your wishlist is on sale, you probably want something unpopular. Most wished == not "most wished per each user", but "most wished by overall community".
Obviously lot of people have recently hyped titles like witcher 3 or remasters of baldurs gate in their wishlists. If you arent one of them - it doesnt mean that GoG abandoned you or something. Only that games, you wish, are less wanted by overall gog community, than titles, we currently see on sale.
Hmm... I think among the most wishlisted games would be PoE 2, Kingdom Come or Hellblade... Popular (even hyped) titles that are still quite expensive, so many people are waiting for a massive discount.
high rated
This was probably already touched upon, but am I the only one who finds it weird that so high on the "most wishlisted" list are apparently the much maligned Enchanced Editions of Planescape and Baldur's Gate, games that at least in their classic editions you'd think anyone with even passing interest would already own by now?
Breja: This was probably already touched upon, but am I the only one who finds it weird that so high on the "most wishlisted" list are apparently the much maligned Enchanced Editions of Planescape and Baldur's Gate, games that at least in their classic editions you'd think anyone with even passing interest would already own by now?
Why is that weird? Beamdog did a con off the bat, and haven't stopped milking it. They likely need this new income to pay some modder to get NWN Enhanced ready for them.
XYCat: Cool, another sale :D
drmike: It's either this or sweeping two buildings with lots of pollen. Take your pick. :D

It wasn't me who found it first and I hate an incorrect hat tip but you're welcome.
XYCat: If you were just Ike, Gog wouldn't have abandoned you
Or even BetaVersionOnlineOnlyIke, they would be actively promoting?
Post edited April 16, 2018 by nightcraw1er.488