It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So many cool games, so many passionate developers, so many awesome stuff happening! Let us help you get caught up in it all. With Mix & Match sale we’ve gathered some excellent discounted up to -90% titles that you might have missed in. There’s no such thing as big time for great bargains.

There’s a plethora of styles, genres, publishers and developers, so finding the right gem for you is a given. Take a look at some of the deals:

Hard West (-90%)
Northgard (-70%)
Galactic Civilizations III (-68%)
F.E.A.R. 3 (-75%)
SAMUDRA (-70%)

Find them all HERE.

Which one of them will make your weekend exceptional? Whatever you choose, we hope you’ll have amazing fun, have a good one! The sale lasts until June 11th, 10 PM UTC.
argamasa: Remothered: Tormented Fathers is not more discounted at 90%, even the lowerest price in last month is the regular price.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/remothered_broken_porcelain

I would like bought it with the discount, do you think contact support or next time maybe?

Tip: buy soon, no wait until last hour. :(
bluethief: WTH?!

I had it in my cart. The sale is only supposed to end in 6 days.
Good way to ruin it GOG. What a disappointment.
It's now a newsletter discount (at 90% off).
Post edited June 05, 2023 by mrkgnao
argamasa: Remothered: Tormented Fathers is not more discounted at 90%, even the lowerest price in last month is the regular price.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/remothered_broken_porcelain

I would like bought it with the discount, do you think contact support or next time maybe?

Tip: buy soon, no wait until last hour. :(
mrkgnao:
bluethief: WTH?!

I had it in my cart. The sale is only supposed to end in 6 days.
Good way to ruin it GOG. What a disappointment.
mrkgnao: It's now a newsletter discount (at 90% off).
Yeah, just saw it.
Still sucks for those who aren't subscribed to the newsletter.
mrkgnao:
bluethief:
Thanks, it´s a dirty movement for those who aren´t subscribe to the newsletter.

I was 100% sure to buy it but i was waiting to the start of the Summer Sale. I guess SS doesn´t start until June 8.
argamasa: I guess SS doesn´t start until June 8.
That is the one day it can't be.
Post edited June 05, 2023 by maxpoweruser
Isn't Broken Porcelain an uber-broken game? It was according many posts I've read on various forums a couple of years ago, IIRC.
Post edited June 06, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Isn't Broken Porcelain an uber-broken game? It was according many posts I've read on various forums a couple of years ago, IIRC.
When it launched it was a mess according to various reviews. But it has received a good amount of patches ever since and I guess it's ok now.