It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are things that we just can get enough of, like a cup of good coffee, our favorite TV series, and of course - games such as Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Prince of Persia. That’s why we give you Ubisoft titles with up to 75% off in our latest Midweek Sale.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%) is an all-time classic strategy game set in a rich fantasy world. Win a campaign or join your friends in an exciting multiplayer duel.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (-66%) is a good title to start your adventure with famous platform series. It has an engaging story and is filled with non-stop action.

Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (-66%) will take you to the world of medieval crusades. Use your stealth skills to surprise your enemies or disappear without a trace.

Check out other Ubisoft titles during this Midweek Sale , which will end on 7th December 2019, at 2 PM UTC.
damn, no new bugsoft old games yet on Gog.com

at least i will complete my collection of prince of persia games
New games please!

Ubisoft, you want to make more money from the GoG user base? Then give us something new to buy!
I could go for the first Ghost Recon receiving its expansion packs and Chaos Theory making their way here.
AB2012: Ubisoft are one of those publishers who are still very anti DRM-Free at their core despite throwing a few "breadcrumbs" here on GOG. Aside from the obvious multi-layering of Denuvo + VMProtect + Steam / uPlay client check, they've noticeably slowed down the rate at which old games are brought here - Eg, Watch Dogs 1 (2014) is now the same 5 years old that Far Cry (2004) was when it came to GOG in 2009, Far Cry 3 (2012) still isn't here after 7 years, and original Prince of Persia (1989) still not here on its 30th Anniversary...
My guess is that they won't release any newer games here anymore > with subscriptions services beeing the next big thing (beside streaming) and Ubisoft having UPlay+, it doesn't make much sense for them to offer them on stores where they don't have at least a foot in the door via their client.
I really wish the store would stop labeling stuff like Warlords Battlecry as RPG first, rather than strategy. It gets me to click on them only to quickly see it's an RTS and know I have zero interest. Maybe that's the point, I don't know.
Pyromancer138: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
Yes, this one would be great to have. And I do not see the point of not releasing it here, the newer games do not come to GOG because they need Uplay and Ubisoft probably does not want to release them without that. But Dark Messiah of Might & Magic isn't a Uplay game. Also, it continues the storyline of Heroes V and that is available here.
Post edited December 07, 2019 by Mattis._.
Ubisoft sales on GOG should be forbidden until they release some new games.
DubConqueror: Ubisoft sales on GOG should be forbidden until they release some new games.
Same for every big publisher

It starting to become a joke, its been years since we've had any new major releases from these pubs
More than 3 years ago I've bought the big Ubisoft completion bundle. 3 years later I still own all of the games in this promo, no new game has been added, nothing new to buy for me! :(
Post edited December 05, 2019 by eiii
Yep we need more games ! i don't care care about AC or Far Cry but i do have all Heroes and crawler Might and Magic series games, Prince of Persia series, Albion, Beyond Good and Evil etc so it would be nice to get some more older games.

Ubisoft is like Bethesda now and haven't released anything in a long time i think. just same old stuff
rjbuffchix: Has enough time passed since Watch Dogs 1 for it to come here DRM-free? Come on Ubisoft...
It doesn't matter how much times past, they are never coming to GOG. AC 2+ onwards haven't

Ubisoft won't sell Uplay games, without Uplay DRM attached to them, and GOG won't sell DRM.
Steam, and now Epic accept being used as wrappers for Uplay, GOG will never accept it.

That's fine, I would rather never get another Ubisoft game than, get them with Uplay DRM.
Saying Uplay DRM, I mean though store clients are separate to DRM, with Uplay, and Origin, they never get separated.
Unlike Steam, and Epic, that do sell DRM free games.

Until Ubisoft change the Uplay required policy, no Ubisoft games first launched on Uplay. are ever coming to GOG.

Same goes for, EA, Bethesda, Activision-Blizzard, or any AAA Publisher with a Store+DRM requirement.
They'll all sell the older games here, those released before there Store clients launched, but that's all.

Not a lot GOG can do about it, if we want them to remain DRM free.
UhuruNUru: Until Ubisoft change the Uplay required policy, no Ubisoft games first launched on Uplay. are ever coming to GOG.

Same goes for, EA, Bethesda, Activision-Blizzard, or any AAA Publisher with a Store+DRM requirement.
They'll all sell the older games here, those released before there Store clients launched, but that's all.
I think we're still missing quite a few of those still, though. (pre forced client games) Maybe we'll get them in the years to come.
high rated
Titles that didn't appear in the Black Friday Sale:
NONE

Titles with a Lower Price than the Black Friday Sale:
Anno 1701 A.D. (75% off vs. 75% off - $0.05 rounding)

At least the Brothers in Arms games match the GoG low and the Might and Magic games (not Heroes) match the unbundled lows. But none of the above would I normally report...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
UhuruNUru: I would rather never get another Ubisoft game than, get them with Uplay DRM.
Saying Uplay DRM, I mean though store clients are separate to DRM, with Uplay, and Origin, they never get separated.
Unlike Steam, and Epic, that do sell DRM free games.

Until Ubisoft change the Uplay required policy, no Ubisoft games first launched on Uplay. are ever coming to GOG.

Not a lot GOG can do about it, if we want them to remain DRM free.
I agree with you (also with Classic Installers only).

It's on the control-drunk publishers to change their insane policies.

I assume the reason they don't is because even the masses that accept the DRM without question, would start to wonder why Ubi would no longer require the client for an old game, but still require it for their newer games.
Waiting for the release of Dark Messiah..