It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is your time to grab excellent games up to -90%.

Start by getting My Time at Portia (-25%) and the official soundtrack (-25%) and restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants of this charming post-apocalyptic land!

If you're looking for something darker, then get Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-10%), an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you've come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre. We also have more titles published by 505 Games on sale, including Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (-75%), Last Day of June (-50%), Virginia (-90%), and more.

Finally, be sure to complete your collection of both cheerful and moving adventure games from Daedalic Entertainment with discount on titles like the Deponia series (up to -90%), Anna's Quest (-80%), The Whispered World: Special Edition (-90%), Silence (-50%) and many more.

The Midweek Sale lasts until August 31st, 1 PM UTC.
Can we expect the new My Time at Portia DLC in any near future? Definitely a very nice game to grab, but always lags behind Steam version in one way or another.
Honestly, anyone not having gone through Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons should be ashamed! Buy it and play it! It's on the short side too!
Hmm. I'll take Deponia Doomsday, but anything published by 505 Games is still blacklisted for their apparent bad-faith interactions with people who backed Bloodstained based on the promise of a Linux version.

(I did it specifically to incentivize more production of Linux-natives games and the complete lack of consequences for projects ignoring their promises in 99%+ of the cases has meant that I no longer back things.)

EDIT: On second thought, I'll pass on Deponia Doomsday until it shows up at an even rarer discount. Collecting a sub-par sequel for the sake of completion is one thing, but I'd forgotten that they added Quick-Time Events.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by ssokolow
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Bloodstained: IGA's Back Pack [DLC] (10% off) - Released 18-Jun-2019
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Official Soundtrack [DLC] (10% off) - Released 18-Jun-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
AER - Memories of Old (67% off vs. 66% off)
My Time At Portia (25% off vs. 20% off)
My Time At Portia - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)
Objects in Space (50% off vs. 36% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Well, I suppose we should not expect anything extraordinary just before Big September Sale...
ciemnogrodzianin: Well, I suppose we should not expect anything extraordinary just before Big September Sale...
There's a September sale?

Back to school? Fall? What's the occasion?