It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Different titles and genres, yet the passion for giving gamers fun stays the same.

This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM features exciting games from Iceberg Interactive and is accompanied by a Special Sale, dedicated to engaging titles from HeroCraft.

Here are some of the discounted games:

Starpoint Gemini Warlords (-80%) from Iceberg Interactive is a title that combines spaceship combat with strategy and RPG. Build mighty war fleets and send them into battle!

INSOMNIA: The Ark (-50%) from HeroCraft is a dieselpunk sci-fi RPG about the remnants of human society attempting to survive on an abandoned space metropolis.

Discover more engaging and discounted titles! The Midweek Sale featuring games from Iceberg Interactive will end on 6th February 2021, 2 PM UTC, while the Special Sale dedicated to titles from HeroCraft lasts until 10th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
Dear Iceberg Interactive!

I hope you're reading this. It would be great if you would bring "The Lost Crown" and "The Last Crown: Midnight Horror" to GOG. I'd LOVE to buy these games here.

Thanks for listening.
high rated
20210203 | Iceberg Sale

• $1.99 • -80% • Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
• $3.19 • -60% • Circle Empires
• $3.99 • -80% • Into the Stars
• $4.99 • -75% • Conarium
• $4.99 • -80% • Stars in Shadow
• $5.99 • -80% • Oriental Empires
• $6.69 • -33% • Radical Relocation
• $6.99 • -80% • Starpoint Gemini Warlords
• $7.49 • -50% • Still There
• $12.49 • -50% • Shortest Trip to Earth
• $13.59 • -66% • Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Digital Deluxe Edition
• $14.99 • -25% • Transient
• $16.74 • -33% • The Sojourn
• $19.08 • -33% • The Sojourn Digital Deluxe Edition
• $21.09 • -33% • The Sojourn Gold Bundle

20210203 | Herocraft Sale

6.99zł • -75% • King of Dragon Pass
8.79zł • -75% • Tempest
53.99zł • -50% • INSOMNIA: The Ark
seppelfred: Dear Iceberg Interactive!

I hope you're reading this. It would be great if you would bring "The Lost Crown" and "The Last Crown: Midnight Horror" to GOG. I'd LOVE to buy these games here.

Thanks for listening.
I would love to see "Endless Space" game (s) here too :)
Hello everyone!

Does someone know whether or not the game Radical Relocation received already an update that include the helicopters?

Since launch day, the game page features images (screenshots) showcasing different helicopters. But every video or review I have found, indicates that they were/are still not available ingame! So far, only the cars (land vehicles) and a couple of boats are playable. Even the developer's videos mentioned that they are only an upcoming feature... making the game appear more like a still in development title than a complete release. :(

Is this still true, or have the helicopters been made available in the meantime?

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: Hello everyone!

Does someone know whether or not the game Radical Relocation received already an update that include the helicopters?

Since launch day, the game page features images (screenshots) showcasing different helicopters. But every video or review I have found, indicates that they were/are still not available ingame! So far, only the cars (land vehicles) and a couple of boats are playable. Even the developer's videos mentioned that they are only an upcoming feature... making the game appear more like a still in development title than a complete release. :(

Is this still true, or have the helicopters been made available in the meantime?

Kind regards,
foxgog
you can find this changelog from Nov 26th:
NEW region with 20 levels and HELICOPTERS!

Cars and boats weren't enough of a challenge, eh? Give these helis a spin!

Hello everyone!

You've conquered the physics of land and sea, but are you ready to take to the skies? We hope so, because HELICOPTERS ARE HERE!

In this update, we added an all-new arctic region with 20 levels to scramble your brain. No cars or boats here, only helicopters to get from A to B. Here's how it works:

Stack your belongings on a wooden pallet
Hover over the pallet with your helicopter
Press T to attach ropes
Hit a bunch of trees, shatter everything
Try again!

Of course, helicopter physics are going to be very different from cars and boats, so these levels require you to tackle them differently. Put your thinking caps on, heli around a bit, and let us know what you think!

And as always, we're constantly updating/fixing small things. We post these changelogs in our Discord, so make sure you join us there!

-------------------------------
So this seems to be a positive unswer to your question.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: you can find this changelog from Nov 26th:
NEW region with 20 levels and HELICOPTERS!
(...) We post these changelogs in our Discord, so make sure you join us there!
-------------------------------
So this seems to be a positive unswer to your question.
Hello Dogmaus!

Thank you for this information! That would be amazing!
However, I still have a doubt, did we received this update here on GOG.com, already as well?
Did you took this changelog from the developer's Discord or from GOG's game entry?

Kind regards,
foxgog
Is there a reason why Endless Legends and Endless Space 1/2 aren't being sold here? Always feel at times publishers/devs only release certain parts of their catalogue here and leave out some of the better titles? ie Skyrim when Dishonored and Bioshock games are here..
foxgog: However, I still have a doubt, did we received this update here on GOG.com, already as well?
Via GOG APIs, I haven't bought the game yet:
Update NEW region with 20 levels and HELICOPTERS! is mentioned in GOG's changelog.
On GOG, latest build ("1.3.0p1") was published 22 December 2020, same as on Steam.
foxgog: Hello Dogmaus!

Thank you for this information! That would be amazing!
However, I still have a doubt, did we received this update here on GOG.com, already as well?
Did you took this changelog from the developer's Discord or from GOG's game entry?

Kind regards,
foxgog
Are you pulling my leg? Just look at the changelogs on the game page with Adalia Fundamentals.
Shortest Trip to Earth - Supporters Pack

The DLC description (which may need to be updated) says (in part):

Two extra playable ships and more content will be added to this DLC in 2020
As we continue adding content to the base game, we will also expand this DLC with further playable ships, weapons, modules and more in 2020. One of the ships will be a warship.
Now that it's year 2021, does anyone know if those items have indeed been added?
Dogmaus: (...)
Are you pulling my leg? Just look at the changelogs on the game page with Adalia Fundamentals.
Hello Dogmaus!
I am sorry if I offended you in any way. I can assure you, that it was not my intention!
The changelog you posted just appeared to be written in a form/style ("letter writing"/announcement type, including the developer's Discord reference) that does not match with the kind of changelogs that I am accustomed to from my experience here on GOG.com.
Furthermore, there are a lot of changelogs missing here, which fueled my doubt.

Again, I beg you pardon.

By the way, I do not use user scripts (such as adalia's fundamentals or barefoot's essentials (or what the name was)) or any other script extensions in my browser. Thus I do not have access to the information from the GOG.com API, which is hidden from regular/normal users who still have not bought the game in question, like me.
JackknifeJohnson: (...)
Via GOG APIs, I haven't bought the game yet:
Update NEW region with 20 levels and HELICOPTERS! is mentioned in GOG's changelog.
On GOG, latest build ("1.3.0p1") was published 22 December 2020, same as on Steam.
Thank you Dogmaus and JackknifeJohnson for your kind response and the detailed information about the game's update and changelog!

Kind regards,
foxgog