It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here are some titles with engaging gameplay and captivating stories that you can play even on less powerful computers. Discover games like Coffee Talk (-30%), Crypt of the NecroDancer (-80%), and Hotline Miami (-80%) before this Midweek Sale ends on 10th July 2021, at 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
I find this sale feensive.

"games that will run on most computers". So likely 10+ years old, pixel-graphic nonsense. What I find offensive in this, that most current games are not accessible for the majority of the players.

#IHateThe Industry
#GamingIsDead
Nothing special, but many pretty and good games for dirty cheap, so a chance to grab them. I'm allright after the Summer sales and various giveaways but "items you own" for me puts together some of my all-time favourites. And reminds me that I'm yet to finish Hotline Miami...or Crypt of the Necrodancer with all the characters.
Surviving for 60 seconds the last level of Super Hexagon cost me the time I could have played 10 other games, but it was worth it.
ciemnogrodzianin: • $2.49 • -75% • LIMBO
^ My suggestion.

• $8.24 • -45% • Cat Quest II
• $9.09 • -30% • Cat Quest
Sooo, the older title gets a worse discount than the newest entry? Doesn't make much sense to me TBH.

Cat Quest was an actual surprise to me. It is fun and cute, I recommend it to whoever wants something like an easy ARPG (tho not recommended at the current price).

Can't say a thing about the sequel cuz' I never bought it before I started boycotting Gog.

joppo: Sooo, the older title gets a worse discount than the newest entry? Doesn't make much sense to me TBH.

Cat Quest was an actual surprise to me. It is fun and cute, I recommend it to whoever wants something like an easy ARPG (tho not recommended at the current price).

Can't say a thing about the sequel cuz' I never bought it before I started boycotting Gog.
Cat Quest two makes things simpler and in a sense more dumbed down.. All I can say that I am in favor of is its less grindy in my viewpoint.. Which Less grindy to me is often a good thing in general
Post edited July 08, 2021 by BanditKeith2

joppo: Sooo, the older title gets a worse discount than the newest entry? Doesn't make much sense to me TBH.

yep, they were free on Google Play, where the base price is less than half than here as well and lower than the discounted GOG price, so I made an attempt at the first one and the writing is fun. I haven't tried the second yet. If find them pricey on pc and they are totally a smartphone/tablet game.

Agreed, a first episode is after all the entry ticket for the rest of the series. Unless it's a remaster, like The Journeyman Project, a higher price looks bad.
Added:
• $2.99 • -80% • The Moment of Silence
• $10.04 • -33% • Through the Darkest of Times
BanditKeith2: Cat Quest two makes things simpler and in a sense more dumbed down.. All I can say that I am in favor of is its less grindy in my viewpoint.. Which Less grindy to me is often a good thing in general
Hmm okay, I wasn't particularly inconvenienced by the grind in CQ1 but I wouldn't mind having a bit less of it in CQ2. As long as the story is decent.
Dogmaus: Agreed, a first episode is after all the entry ticket for the rest of the series. Unless it's a remaster, like The Journeyman Project, a higher price looks bad.
Exactly. It's not like there's a reason for the discount to shrink. Unless they realized the game is selling too well and would make more money in the long run with a smaller discount, but I don't think Gog would do that now even in this case. It'd have to be the publisher, and in this case why not lower the sequel's discount too?
Post edited July 08, 2021 by joppo
BanditKeith2: Cat Quest two makes things simpler and in a sense more dumbed down.. All I can say that I am in favor of is its less grindy in my viewpoint.. Which Less grindy to me is often a good thing in general
joppo: Hmm okay, I wasn't particularly inconvenienced by the grind in CQ1 but I wouldn't mind having a bit less of it in CQ2. As long as the story is decent.
Dogmaus: Agreed, a first episode is after all the entry ticket for the rest of the series. Unless it's a remaster, like The Journeyman Project, a higher price looks bad.
joppo: Exactly. It's not like there's a reason for the discount to shrink. Unless they realized the game is selling too well and would make more money in the long run with a smaller discount, but I don't think Gog would do that now even in this case. It'd have to be the publisher, and in this case why not lower the sequel's discount too?
True it wasn't the worst but still grind I usually am not a fan of outside specific game types.. But I can't say too much bout the sequels story as haven't play too much of it yet..But you know that one mission in the first game that broke the 4th wall with the dog mission that if I recall right was a side mission saying only if the game sold well.. We'd get a game involving the dogs? Ya the mission their seemed to tell the truth as Cat Quest 2 does involve Dogs way more
Intrigued about Suzerain. Is it all it promises to be?