It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Terry Pratchett once wrote that “the pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp”. This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM features games with swords of all shapes and sizes up to 90% off. Here are some sharp examples:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%) is an open-world RPG where you become Henry, the son of a murdered blacksmith as he shapes his destiny across medieval Bohemia.

Sea Dogs (-80%) is an epic role-playing game set in the age of sail. Become a young pirate captain looking to make a name in the world with his faithful saber in hand.

Way of the Samurai 4 (-70%) is this an action-adventure game set in 19th Century Japan, you become a masterless samurai forging his future in the land full of uncertainty.

Sharpen your sword hastily as this Midweek Sale on GOG.COM will end on the 8th of August 2020, at 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
GOG.com: Midweek Sale: games featuring swordsmanship up to 90% off
BreOl72: Anyone remember this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/260688528/clang/description ?
Too bad, it never came to fruition.
This might be why...

Oh, and look who made it.
Does GOG have anything like Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi? There was another PC Ninja Game demo I tried.. it was when Microsoft had that Games for Windows Live client.
NavajoCEO: Does GOG have anything like Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi? There was another PC Ninja Game demo I tried.. it was when Microsoft had that Games for Windows Live client.
I think that game was Ninja Blade.

But there are many modern Ninja games for the PC (most of these not on GOG, sadly). Anyway, here are some:
- Onimusha series
- Strider
- Nioh
- Shadow Blade
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Mini Ninjas
- TMNT
... and many many more.

But there are at least two ninja games here on GOG too :D

The Messenger
Mark of the Ninja
NavajoCEO: Does GOG have anything like Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi? There was another PC Ninja Game demo I tried.. it was when Microsoft had that Games for Windows Live client.
Who wants some Wang?