It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let’s be honest, we love some genuine goosebumps from time to time. That’s why the latest Midweek Sale on GOG.COM features exciting horror games with discounts reaching up to 90%. Here are some of the most frightening titles:

Clive Barker's Undying (-75%) is an FPS full of curses and mad creatures. Step into the shoes of Patrick Galloway and try to banish the evil using arcane magic and the ever-dependable six-shooter.

F.E.A.R. Platinum (-75%) is an FPS full of action and scares. Become a member of F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) team and eliminate the paranormal threats at any cost.

The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters (-20%) is an atmospheric, story-driven game in which you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho.

This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM ends 11th April, 1 PM UTC. Also, be sure to read our article from the past about 5 scariest moments in classic PC video games.
Paratech2008: What game(s) are on 90% off sale?
Skyhill in this Midweek sale.

and

Virginia in the other weekly sale.
Did GOG ever fix F.E.A.R and strip out the drm?
theslitherydeee: Did GOG ever fix F.E.A.R and strip out the drm?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/midweek_sale_frightening_horror_games_up_to_90_off_27252/post9
Johnny_GT: Wondering if Clive Barker's Undying still worth playing.
Vythonaut: It certainly does. And while you're at it, check out Realms of the Haunting in case you missed it back then.
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think i ever heard about that one.
theslitherydeee: Did GOG ever fix F.E.A.R and strip out the drm?
B1tF1ghter: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/midweek_sale_frightening_horror_games_up_to_90_off_27252/post9
Thanks.
since WB has shown some life here recently, FEAR 3 would be nice; even though some people hate it, they aren't forced to buy it. :P I assume Steam features will be gutted (the "fear" of some here on the forum), but that wouldn't bother me.

Or The Evil Within 1+2 (we have both horror and detective sales going on, and TEW is a horror game with detective protagonists or at least one detective)

GOG.com: Midweek Sale on GOG.COM features exciting horror games with discounts reaching up to 90%.
B1tF1ghter: Yet none of Corpse Party games are present on the sale, as well as numerous other horror games available in GOG catalouge.
It's a selection of horror games, not every horror game GOG has.
Post edited April 09, 2020 by tfishell
Johnny_GT: Wondering if Clive Barker's Undying still worth playing.
It is with cheats unless you like wimpy weapons and holding down the run forward key.
F.E.A.R. and Undying are such good games! Maybe outdated but worth playing! Two of my all-time favourites.
Another cool game is MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT

Watch video
Post edited April 09, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
So they say DreadOut is a poor man's Fatal Frame.. but is there something else here that can come close? FF is probably my favorite horror game ever.