It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you need me, I'll be in my coffin.

Wake up, adventurers! We've reached the middle of the week, and it looks like it's time for our midweek sale! ICYMI, there is nothing more refreshing on Wednesday than fighting hordes of the undead and vampires - works better than a cup of coffee or an energy drink.

The plan is simple. You start with roaming a city devastated by a mysterious epidemic in Dying Light: The Following (-70%), scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help defeat the hordes of flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. Sounds easy!

The next stop is the evolving, fantasy world of Zombasite (-75%), where the dark elves were tantalized by the devastating power of uncontrolled zombies and desired to control and increase it. When they wove their dominating magic into a few captive zombies, something went horribly wrong! All you have to do is fix it if you dare...

If you're thirsty and hungry for more challenges after facing hordes of zombies, dive into the Dracula Trilogy (-80%). Brave the depths of horror and depravity. Investigate dark, occult secrets, interrogate suspicious characters, and discover the heart of the mystery!

Our Midweek Sale lasts until October 26th, 1 PM UTC.
You really should stop posting news too soon. >.>
high rated
Wow cool. With that said,

RELEASE THE MAC AND LINUX VERSIONS OF DYING LIGHT YOU LAZYBONES

(directed at whoever is responsible for this delay)
Post edited October 23, 2019 by Gengar78
Gengar78: Wow cool. With that said,

RELEASE THE MAC AND LINUX VERSIONS OF DYING LIGHT YOU LAZYBONES

(directed at whoever is responsible for this delay)
You should appreciate it, that you can play at least the Windows version

**I'm looking at you, Germans!**
I had to look up the definition of "ICYMI". Seems it is the new "cool" to use acronyms for just about everything nowadays. Or I am getting older and not keeping up with EEIS (ever expanding internet slang) :)
Project Zomboid ?

That game is in EA state since November 8, 2013.
i_hope_you_rot: Project Zomboid ?

That game is in EA state since November 8, 2013.
And it seems to have good reviews despite of that. Not my type of game, but as long as they are honest about what you are buying... Factorio has been EA for ages too and that didn't prevent it from getting into my top-5 games ever, based on time played.
high rated
Including all titles added today including new releases...
Promos Scheduled to End 28-Oct-2019 2 PM UTC unless otherwise noted

Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient (10% off) - Released Today - Ends 30-Oct-2019 6 PM UTC
They Are Billions - Soundtrack & Art Book [DLC] (20% off) - Released 30-Aug-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Blood & Gold: Caribbean! (90% off vs. 85% off)
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse (50% off vs. 35% off)
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville (55% off vs. 50% off)
Zombotron (25% off vs. 15% off)

Titles Discounted to a New Unbundled GoG Low:
Undead Horde (25% off vs. 21% off unbundled vs. 29% off bundled)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited October 23, 2019 by RWarehall
Strange . The promo is still running .
i_hope_you_rot: Strange . The promo is still running .
Guess I'm lucky, just bought 2 games. :)
i_hope_you_rot: Strange . The promo is still running .
I wondered about that too, but as noted above, at least for this week, it was scheduled to end with the rest of them. At least on the promo countdown itself...
Is this a sign of some special sale next week? For Halloween? Or is a more permanent change for the Midweek end time? Or just someone who copy and pasted it from the other sales?
Post edited October 27, 2019 by RWarehall