It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How to live another life in another world?

Bethesda is well known for creating stories that take you to the unknown places and games that redefine their genres. Let's start with a blood-drenched, adrenaline-fuelled FPS experience like no other in Doom (-67%), and then go to Gothic flavored legendary FPS Quake (-67%). How about an alien world with a bit of magic in Morrowind (-67%) or Oblivion (-67%) that opened the mainstream window for the fantasy games?

Bethesda catalog wouldn't be complete without the Fallout series (-75%), where the studio went nuclear in post-apocalyptic Washington. Visit Vault 108 to face Gary clones and find out why the Vault's 101 door remained sealed since the war.

All the Bethesda games on GOG.COM are now up to 75% off.

The Bethesda Publisher Sale ends July 31th, 1 PM UTC.
Thanks for this sale, the Fallout series is really 75% off.
high rated
GOG.com: ...
I saw what you did. ;) Very glad to see the deals are more competitive to Steam's than the original "50% off" you posted.

Me still want Doom 3 + RoE original, and of course there's still stuff - old and older-ish - like Heretic / Hexen, Commander Keen, Rage, Skyrim, Evil Within, Dishonored, etc. etc.
Post edited July 25, 2019 by tfishell
high rated
I already have everything from the list.
How about something new? And by new one, I mean, in fact, not even something really new (although it would be great). And I mean something new here: for example, something like Dishonored, Hunted: Demon's Forge, original Prey, The Evil Within, Wolfenstein, RAGE, ???Skyrim, or ... ANYTHING?
high rated
We are utterly disappointed.
I think it is time to release new Bethesda games.
Yup it's disappointing, only game i have left to buy is Doom 3 Craptastic Edition.
I still want to believe...
Post edited July 24, 2019 by erbello
high rated
I still find it annoying that I own the Fallout Classic versions but Fallouts show up as unowned.
high rated
Loger13: I already have everything from the list. How about something new? And by new one, I mean, in fact, not even something really new (although it would be great). And I mean something new here: for example, something like Dishonored, Hunted: Demon's Forge, original Prey, The Evil Within, Wolfenstein, RAGE, ???Skyrim, or ... ANYTHING?
^ This. If you want me to buy more games, bring more games here. Skyrim (2011) has already been re-released 3x times on Steam (Legendary (2013), Special (2016) and VR (2018)) to keep "refreshing" that price tag upwards. Or are we waiting for a $40 "Skyrim 10th Anniversary (2021)" or perhaps $40 "Skyrim 25th Anniversary Edition (2036)"?...

Nice prices on Fallout 3 / NV, but Doom 1 + 2 + Final Doom = £5.58 (70% more expensive) vs £3.29 Doom Classic Collection on Steam / Humble? I don't get why it's so hard for GOG to negotiate having the same franchise bundle discounts. Dishonored 1 would be great. It's the same age as Bioshock Infinite (which is here). As for Prey (2006) I gave up waiting and grabbed the disc version off EBay. Official patch v1.4 removes SecuROM so it's already DRM-Free.
Post edited July 24, 2019 by AB2012
sbaylus: I still find it annoying that I own the Fallout Classic versions but Fallouts show up as unowned.
That is due to Bethesda. The versions you have are from when Interplay owned the IP, the versions here are now under the Bethesda IP.

If you knew this already then please disregard.
From the banner on the front page I thought the regular version of Doom 3 was added for a sec.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The (67% off vs. 50% off)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (75% off vs. 50% off)
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (75% off vs. 50% off)

Titles Discounted to a 2019 Low:
Doom 3: BFG Edition (67% off) - 2019 Low: 60% off 25-Feb-2019 - All-Time Low: 75% off 26-Dec-2017
Quake 4 (67% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 17-Jun-2019 - All-Time Low: 75% off 27-Aug-2017
Ultimate DOOM, The (67% off) - 2019 Low: 67% off [$0.02 rounding] 25-Feb-2019 - All-Time Low: 75% off 26-Dec-2017

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
high rated
Definitely we need release of Hexen on Gog :<
I like how "Prisoner Of Ice" is featured in the sale poster without the game actually participating in the sale :)
(probably because of Cthulhu, I know it's not a Bethesda game)
high rated
They forgot to give GOG Skyrim.