It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How to live another life in another world?

Bethesda is well known for creating stories that take you to the unknown places and games that redefine their genres. Let's start with a blood-drenched, adrenaline-fuelled FPS experience like no other in Doom (-67%), and then go to Gothic flavored legendary FPS Quake (-67%). How about an alien world with a bit of magic in Morrowind (-67%) or Oblivion (-67%) that opened the mainstream window for the fantasy games?

Bethesda catalog wouldn't be complete without the Fallout series (-75%), where the studio went nuclear in post-apocalyptic Washington. Visit Vault 108 to face Gary clones and find out why the Vault's 101 door remained sealed since the war.

All the Bethesda games on GOG.COM are now up to 75% off.

The Bethesda Publisher Sale ends July 31th, 1 PM UTC.
eiii: I was undecided about buying Fallout 3, New Vegas or Oblivion. I wanted to pick at least one of these before the sale ends.
Was thinking the same even though i own them on other platform. So i got New Vegas and F3 fast enough since they very rarely go on 75% off discount.
PainOfSalvation: So i got New Vegas and F3 fast enough since they very rarely go on 75% off discount.
Followed the same path :-D
low rated
GOG.com: How to live another life in another world?

Bethesda is well known for creating stories that take you to the unknown places and games that redefine their genres. Let's start with a blood-drenched, adrenaline-fuelled FPS experience like no other in Doom (-67%), and then go to Gothic flavored legendary FPS Quake (-67%). How about an alien world with a bit of magic in Morrowind (-67%) or Oblivion (-67%) that opened the mainstream window for the fantasy games?

Bethesda catalog wouldn't be complete without the Fallout series (-75%), where the studio went nuclear in post-apocalyptic Washington. Visit Vault 108 to face Gary clones and find out why the Vault's 101 door remained sealed since the war.

I thought your games were going to be moddable, but they aren't (no existing mods work with gog version)
GOG.com: How to live another life in another world?

ashaman128: I thought your games were going to be moddable, but they aren't (no existing mods work with gog version)
Modding is fully functioning in all games. I can personally tell you that I have had GOGs version of oblivion, morrowind, fo3, f:nv, all modded and fully functioning with many mods, even following recent large mod lists like bevliks:
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591

So please elaborate clearly what mods “do not work”, and what you are doing, and what system you are on. Sweeping statements like nothing works with this version is nonsense, and indicates an issue your end. For instance, are you using galaxy? If so don’t. Are you on win 10? Have you installed to a folder which is not windows, e.g. c:/mygames? Are you using a mod manager/which one? Do you download the files from nexus, which ones? Some mods have complicated install procedures and incompatibilities with other mods, have you fully read all the documentation and followed the install procedures.

A simple way forward, download the offline installers from the web page. Install these to c;/mygames. Turn off galaxy fully. Run the game, it should run. Then install a mod. Run the game again to see it run. Then add further mods.