It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How to live another life in another world?

Bethesda is well known for creating stories that take you to the unknown places and games that redefine their genres. Let's start with a blood-drenched, adrenaline-fuelled FPS experience like no other in Doom (-67%), and then go to Gothic flavored legendary FPS Quake (-67%). How about an alien world with a bit of magic in Morrowind (-67%) or Oblivion (-67%) that opened the mainstream window for the fantasy games?

Bethesda catalog wouldn't be complete without the Fallout series (-75%), where the studio went nuclear in post-apocalyptic Washington. Visit Vault 108 to face Gary clones and find out why the Vault's 101 door remained sealed since the war.

All the Bethesda games on GOG.COM are now up to 75% off.

The Bethesda Publisher Sale ends July 31th, 1 PM UTC.
I'm surprised Bethesda actually remembered us for a Quakecon sale this year.
I'd also like Bethesda to give us some new "drm-free" love. But since they've gone full retard for the last couple of years, I'm not expecting anything good from them.

It saddens me that the devs behind "The Hand of Fate" were forced to close doors, while the people responsible for the "Fallout 76" abomination still manage to waste time and money trying to mantain a MMO-trainwreck.
Here's to hoping for more additions to Bethesda's GOG catalog this week!
Moonbeam: They forgot to give GOG Skyrim.
Skyrim should be here on GOG very soon. In about 50 years, more or less. You just wait!
high rated
Bit disapointed as i have all these games and was hoping for something new such as Skyrim cough cough.
The banner in the homepage is using an image from Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice, not Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
falloutttt: Skyrim should be here on GOG very soon. In about 50 years, more or less. You just wait!
That's a rather long soon:)
got my hopes up there for a minute gee oh gee
high rated
Still no fucking Skyrim ><
Bigs: Still no fucking Skyrim ><
And Bethsoft wasn't ready to (let) sell Fallout 4 DRM-free either. So saaaad!
falloutttt: Skyrim should be here on GOG very soon. In about 50 years, more or less. You just wait!
Moonbeam: That's a rather long soon:)
You just worry too much!

It will be available for pre-order in as little as 25 years. And it will be compatible with Windows 60.
high rated
I bought everything I wanted ages ago. somebody should tell big publishers that they will never make significant revenues from GOG if they don't bring here more games. Dishonored? Doom? Wolfenstein? There are loads of old and not-very-recent games they can release, most of which I'd totally buy.
They'll be milking Skyrim at least until their next 'micro'-transaction laden and infinitely re-releasable cashcow comes out, not a chance we'll get it, before then.
Good sale. Without surprises, but still good.
Got sick already of those -50% Bethesda's spamming on every sale...
Awesome. And that completes my Bethesda GOG collection until you update your catalog ;-)