It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Start your year with a healthy dose of fun. This Midweek Sale on GOG features titles from various genres with discounts reaching 80%. Play games like Democracy 3 (-50%), Megabyte Punch (-50%), and Regions Of Ruin (-80%) before the sale ends on 10th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
Midweek Sale:
• $1.99 • -80% • Redshirt
• $2.39 • -80% • Regions Of Ruin
• $2.49 • -75% • Gratuitous Space Battles 2
• $2.99 • -70% • Bleeding Moons
• $2.99 • -70% • The Last Door: Collector's Edition
• $2.99 • -70% • The Last Door: Season 2 Collector's Edition
• $3.74 • -75% • Political Animals
• $4.49 • -70% • Cognition: Game of the Year Edition
• $4.49 • -70% • Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass
• $5.59 • -30% • Saboteur II: Avenging Angel
• $5.59 • -30% • Saboteur!
• $5.99 • -70% • Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
• $7.49 • -70% • Big Pharma
• $7.49 • -50% • Democracy 3: Africa
• $7.49 • -50% • Hollow Knight
• $7.49 • -50% • Megabyte Punch
• $7.69 • -30% • Saboteur SiO
• $8.49 • -66% • Production Line
• $11.99 • -50% • Hollow Knight and Soundtracks
• $12.49 • -50% • Democracy 3
• $13.49 • -50% • Democracy 4
• $15.99 • -20% • Tormented Souls

Red Faction:
• $2.49 • -75% • Red Faction
• $2.49 • -75% • Red Faction 2
• $3.99 • -80% • Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
• $3.99 • -80% • Red Faction: Armageddon
WTAF GOG! The Winter Sale Hub still showed 3 hours remaining on the sale. I was right about to make some last minute winter sale purchases, and when I clicked checkout and the discounts were gone.
low rated
Is GOG scrapping Galaxy in 2022?
Post edited January 05, 2022 by Snowslinger
Mean.Jim: WTAF GOG! The Winter Sale Hub still showed 3 hours remaining on the sale. I was right about to make some last minute winter sale purchases, and when I clicked checkout and the discounts were gone.
Sorry you experienced issues! :( The countdown you're referring to was just for flash deals, we didn't have a general Winter Sale coundown in the hub.

Overall, if you leave the page open for a long time, the countdown could get buggy, so in the future make sure to refresh once in a while!
Bleeding Moons was quite good, and I rather liked Regions of Ruin. Red Faction 1 remains a nostalgic favorite for me because it combined some of my favorite sci-fi tropes with FPS elements that I was looking for like destructible environments, assorted vehicles you can use, unique weapons like the rail gun with an X-ray scope. Red Faction 2 is okay, but Guerrilla has some very satisfying demolition physics, it feels great to tear down a huge building with nothing but a hammer. :)
The multiplatformer "Region of Ruin" is a nice mix of handful of genres, highly recommended!
And BTW, RoR2 is in the works :-)
Framboos: ...
Almost random suggestion:
For a discounted game that is part of a sale or similar event: would be nice its game page to link to the said event(s).
Reason: ease of navigation and discoverability, for better UX means happy end-user and more sales.
Post edited January 05, 2022 by i_ni
i_ni: The multiplatformer "Region of Ruin" is a nice mix of handful of genres, highly recommended!
And BTW, RoR2 is in the works :-)
Indeed, here's hoping the sequel makes it here. :)