It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hibria - Defying The Rules.

Brazilian power-metal; similar to say Hammerfall.
Disillusion - Alea

First new song in 10 years

German progressive (and formerly melodeath) metal
Blazon Stone - "War of the Roses". Complete album up for streaming or purchase on BandCamp. Running Wild worship done right! :

https://blazonstone.bandcamp.com/album/war-of-the-roses
Dark Tranquillity - Forward Momentum, off their new album Atoma, probably album of the year for me \m/

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhuQlYZwtE[/url]
Firebrand9: Blazon Stone - "War of the Roses". Complete album up for streaming or purchase on BandCamp. Running Wild worship done right! :

https://blazonstone.bandcamp.com/album/war-of-the-roses
+1

I've bought the new album and ep on monday on Bandcamp, I'm a huge fan of Cederick Forsberg!
Testament - Stronghold (in 360°)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUcLcqwSzw
Seemannsdaemlack: +1

I've bought the new album and ep on monday on Bandcamp, I'm a huge fan of Cederick Forsberg!
Yeah, he's awesome. Real cool guy too!
Do you think now would be a good time to buy gold?
Dark Tranquillity's new album is pretty good. Much, much better than Construct.
onarliog: Dark Tranquillity's new album is pretty good. Much, much better than Construct.
Yes! Much better than We are the Void as well. I was initially worried it might suck given that it was written mainly by their keyboardist and drummer, but damn, Atoma is easily one of their best albums ever.
Iron Savior - Watcher in the Sky
wonder if this count:

Aldious / SWEET TEMPTATION
Got to see these guys open up for Running Wild back in 2000 in Germany and then got backstage and met a few members of the band (and met all of Running Wild). Great band and fantastic stage presence.

onarliog: Dark Tranquillity's new album is pretty good. Much, much better than Construct.
Just saw these guys live the other night, opening up for Sonata Arctica. I had heard of them, but never really heard them. I was quite impressed. They did a 2-hour set!
Post edited November 10, 2016 by Firebrand9
NIGHTWISH - Alpenglow
Firebrand9: Just saw these guys live the other night, opening up for Sonata Arctica. I had heard of them, but never really heard them. I was quite impressed. They did a 2-hour set!
I'm jealous. I live in a major metro area in the US, and every year these folks book the same crappy venue 2 hours out in the suburbs for some reason. Never gotten to see them live so far. If you are interested I suggest you take a look at their older material too ("The Mind's I" is my favorite). Very different sound back then.

BUT! I saw Meshuggah live just the other day, for the fifth time I think :) Never disappoints! Whether you like their music or albums is irrelevant. They barely move on stage, and yet their live performance is a sight to behold.