It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take the chance to dive into Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%) and its sequel Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ (-65%). If you still feel the need to test your skills and reflexes, take on action-adventure games such as LEGO Star Wars™: The Complete Saga (-75%) or Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition (-65%).

We also have something for strategic thinkers, as the Star Wars Day sale on GOG includes games like Star Wars™: Galactic Battlegrounds (-65%) and STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack (-65%). Finally, all virtual pilots can sit behind the cockpits of their favorite spaceships in games such as STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D (-65%) and Star Wars™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (-65%).

Fans can also jump into classic Star Wars battles with Star Wars™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004; -60%) and Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005; -65%) are also bound for a ride.

Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM runs until May 6th, 2022, at 10 PM UTC.
LusoGamer: Still waiting for Episode I: The Phantom Menace, please and thank you.
Yep, some ports of the console exclusive games would be great as well.
LusoGamer: Still waiting for Episode I: The Phantom Menace, please and thank you.
pferreira1983: Yep, some ports of the console exclusive games would be great as well.
Yeah, that's not going to happen. But there are still a handful of Star Wars PC games that should have been released already:

- Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Episode I: Battle for Naboo
- Force Commander
- The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Post edited May 02, 2022 by LusoGamer
BreOl72: 1) appreciate that the newsletter gave you a 10% steeper discount on six games, than the "May the 4th be with you" - sale, or
I do not complain about that. :) It's a good offer when you do not already own the games. But it would be much easier for customers just to apply the higher discounts in the shop like GOG has done it in the past. These one-time use, newsletter gated discounts are only annoying.

BreOl72: 2) complain about one game in the "May the 4th be with you" - sale having the same discount as the newsletter offered.

And - of course - you have chosen the latter option...
Giving customers the impression that they get a better discount with the newsletter code and even calling it an "all-time high discount" is false advertising. They either should have removed the game from the newsletter code or also should have applied an additional discount to the game, especially as it already has been on sale at 85% off. I guess they just forgot to apply the additional discount and of course did not bother to proof-read their sale, as usual. It's sad to see and somewhat worrying that GOG is not even spending a bare minimum of time on their sale offers anymore which directly bring them money.

The links to the games in the last midweek sale announcement are also still not fixed after days. Luckily this sale has ended now too... ;)
Post edited May 02, 2022 by eiii
May the Fourth be with you in this special day Star Wars fans!!

And the May 27th the Obi-Wan series with Ewan Mcgregor, great!
LusoGamer: Yeah, that's not going to happen.
They should. There's money to be made there.
I think Disney just stopped giving a crap about the remaining old games still not back on stores, unfortunately.
LusoGamer: Yeah, that's not going to happen.
pferreira1983: They should. There's money to be made there.
GOG doesn't port console games, so it's not realistic to expect them to do that all of a sudden. They sell PC games, and sometimes make them compatible with modern OSs.
Post edited May 21, 2022 by LusoGamer
LusoGamer: GOG doesn't port console games, so it's not realistic to expect them to do that all of a sudden. They sell PC games, and sometimes make them compatible with modern OSs.
I meant Disney.
LusoGamer: GOG doesn't port console games, so it's not realistic to expect them to do that all of a sudden. They sell PC games, and sometimes make them compatible with modern OSs.
pferreira1983: I meant Disney.
Also Disney doesn't do it :) Not long ago they reopened LucasArts to manage the process (so far without any programmers I think, just licencing). You are right, there 'is' money to be made on the PC, it seems it's not enough to match the effort (probably most of all because hardware and software on the PC vary so much, then there's people who complain about missing resolutions and missing keyboard support). They re-released some old Star Wars games for PS4 and Switch, but they don't care much for the PC.

I wouldn't mind playing Super Star Wars on the PC instead of the PS4 - or the graphically enhanced version of Jedi Outcast.
neumi5694: Also Disney doesn't do it :) Not long ago they reopened LucasArts to manage the process (so far without any programmers I think, just licencing). You are right, there 'is' money to be made on the PC, it seems it's not enough to match the effort (probably most of all because hardware and software on the PC vary so much, then there's people who complain about missing resolutions and missing keyboard support). They re-released some old Star Wars games for PS4 and Switch, but they don't care much for the PC.

I wouldn't mind playing Super Star Wars on the PC instead of the PS4 - or the graphically enhanced version of Jedi Outcast.
It's all very frustrating.
I want Ubisoft's Star Wars. Lots of good stuff is coming from Ubisoft's these days. Riders Repuplica, Skull and Bones, Avatar, and Star Wars.
I think the last Star Wars games were added in April 2021, being Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga + Clone Wars.
Post edited May 30, 2022 by neumi5694