It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Newest freebie at IndieGala is AntiSquad.
Throne of Lies Steam Key
https://games.steelseries.com/ucf/show/13990/boards/promotions/Giveaway/throne-of-lies-steam-key (1000 keys left)
All gone
jackoftrades80: All gone
Yeah, it was gone just as soon as he posted it (I'm surprised that somehow I didn't get an email about this).

Alienware has thousands more keys for level 20+ people, so I grabbed it there.
high rated
STEEP Standard Edition free on Uplay
https://register.ubisoft.com/steep-giveaway/en-GB

Giveaway starts at 15:00 CET, not live yet

Edit: It is live now
Post edited May 16, 2019 by bela555
high rated
Stories Untold (Epic) is free today until May 30th at the Epic Games Store.

Link

edit: Epic Store updated what the new freebie will be. RIME will be the next freebie on May 24th.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by BenKii
high rated
FREE Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition
low rated
bela555: FREE Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition
Thanks. Requires a Steam account, unfortunately.
Anyone who wants a free key of Guacamelee from Humblebundle, let me know via PM. I already have the first game on GOG.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Rescue Team 3
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Save the day as the leader of the Rescue Team, a group of life-saving pros trained to swoop in and sweep up in the wake of a natural disaster! Figure out the quickest way to complete your goals, make good use your resources and unlock every achievement. Easy to play, challenging to master and packed with fun, Rescue Team 3 is the best one yet!
Attachments:
gog3.jpeg (81 Kb)
gog2.jpeg (50 Kb)
gog1.jpg (50 Kb)
high rated
AppGameKit: Easy Game Development (Steam) is free today on Steam. I know it technically isn't a game but anyone who has a hobby making games should check this out since it normally sells for $100.

Link
Add to your library: War of the Human Tanks on Indiegala
Add to your library The Forgotten Dungeon

And the Die Legende von Saya - Der Fluch Der Pandora
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Treasures Of Montezuma

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

In The Treasures of Montezuma, you'll do more than match ancient artifacts and activate powerful magic totems. You'll also follow the beautiful and clever Dr. Emily Jones as she solves a mystery that can transform the world. The beginning of her quest takes her to the mountains of Mexico, where she makes an astounding discovery that sets the archaeological world on fire. But that's only the beginning of the challenges she'll face.
It seems GGOTD changed their routine, they don't ask for your e-mail or FB account. Just download the usual zip-file.
Attachments:
gog1.jpg (16 Kb)
gog2.jpeg (228 Kb)
gog3.jpeg (276 Kb)
Post edited May 19, 2019 by gixgox
Heads up - an exclusive from Indiegala, Die Young: Prologue, will be free on release, according to my email.