It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Game Giveaway of the Day - Dragon Crossroads
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Times of great peril give rise to even greater heroes - or so the story goes in Dragon Crossroads, a time management game with a fantasy twist. A baby dragon is stolen when an evil magician invades a peaceful realm and leaves a path of destruction in his wake. Now it’s up to you to help a young man as he sets out to reclaim the kingdom, rescue the newborn and save the day! Ogres, goblins and worse lie ahead, ready to stop you in your tracks, so step carefully into the fray! With more than 50 levels across five gorgeous settings and five stunning comic book-style interludes, Dragon Crossroads will captivate you for hours on end!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (123 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (146 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (146 Kb)
King of the Hat free on the Discord store now until the 22nd
https://discordapp.com/store/skus/486981988109254667/king-of-the-hat
high rated
Welcome to Princeland DRM-free on Indiegala.
high rated
It was mentioned before in this thread: During today Thimbleweed Park will be free on Epic Store until march 7th:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/de/product/thimbleweed-park/home?epic_affiliate=maria_cmg&epic_gameId=thimbleweed-park
Post edited February 21, 2019 by Paraharaha
Paraharaha: It was mentioned before in this thread: During today Thimbleweed Park will be free on Epic Store until march 7th:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/de/product/thimbleweed-park/home?epic_affiliate=maria_cmg&epic_gameId=thimbleweed-park
Your link shows it's free now. Thanks for the reminder. :)

On March 7th, Epic Games next freebie will be Slime Rancher.
low rated
philipp_chris: EMMA The Story is a 20-minute long animated graphic novel
Argh, i missed this. If any1 got a copy online pls pm me the link. Thk u.
low rated
philipp_chris: EMMA The Story is a 20-minute long animated graphic novel
tomyam80: Argh, i missed this. If any1 got a copy online pls pm me the link. Thk u.
wouldn't that be some sort of piracy ?
low rated
tomyam80: Argh, i missed this. If any1 got a copy online pls pm me the link. Thk u.
Namida.Pip: wouldn't that be some sort of piracy ?
Which sort exactly?
low rated
Namida.Pip: wouldn't that be some sort of piracy ?
Some ppl may hv downloaded a copy & helped a fren who was not able 2 b online during that period 4 example. It was offered free as well so just wat sort of piracy do u mean? Apparently some low-life trolls like 2 hide behind the net 2 downvote ppl also. Oh well, not that i mind of cos. Lol.

If no 1 is willing help me i'm absolutely fine with it but 2 simply downvote means the person is incapable of hving a proper discussion unlike u who raise a qn.

And if it's abt being off-topic, i believe there r ALWAYS a little of these in ANY threads 2 some extent so i dun c any reason 4 downvoting it due 2 that as well. Not as if i'm spamming the threads also.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by tomyam80
Game Giveaway of the Day - Ski Resort Mogul
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Save your aunt's struggling ski resort from foreclosure by turning a few rickety cabins into a booming getaway complete with ritzy hotels, classy shops and five-star restaurants. Along the way, keep an eye on your bottom line as you purchase supplies, hire and train workers, and acquire land in Ski Resort Mogul! Use your Time Management talents to make money, and upgrade the resort and save the day!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (232 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (75 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (183 Kb)
Post edited February 23, 2019 by gixgox
Game Giveaway of the Day - Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar

Join Scarlett as she travels to the stunning island of Madagascar to help the workers on a reservation save their animals! The animals of Madagascar have come down with a mysterious illness and it’s up to you to cure them. Get back to the farm with a cast of unique animals waiting for your help in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar, a fast-paced Time Management game.
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (233 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (245 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (99 Kb)
low rated
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the Day - Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar

Join Scarlett as she travels to the stunning island of Madagascar to help the workers on a reservation save their animals! The animals of Madagascar have come down with a mysterious illness and it’s up to you to cure them. Get back to the farm with a cast of unique animals waiting for your help in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar, a fast-paced Time Management game.
gixgox:
That third pic?

Walruses and Penguins don't live together. In fact, they live on opposite ends of the planet.
low rated
tinyE: That third pic?

Walruses and Penguins don't live together. In fact, they live on opposite ends of the planet.
You think there are fake news in the internet?
Please don't ruin my view of the world.
low rated
tinyE: That third pic?

gixgox: You think there are fake news in the internet?
97% of the world's scientist say climate change is real, some idiot on Pennsylvania Avenue says it's a hoax.

Anything is possible. :P
low rated
gixgox: You think there are fake news in the internet?
tinyE: 97% of the world's scientist say climate change is real, some idiot on Pennsylvania Avenue says it's a hoax.

Anything is possible. :P
... in the land of boundless possibilities....