It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
(ø,ø): Don't forget the 6th free DLC further down the page either.
drxenija: Yeah I'm just a cat bad with math :P
Thanks for pointing out the numbers discrepancy!
Just a reminder to everyone else too, so they don't just see the 5 cropped together up top and think that's it :)
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/544610/Battlestar_Galactica_Deadlock/
drxenija: [...]
But the thing that makes it unique compared to other factory games is automation!
[...]
you do realise that almost every factory game ever made is all about automaation? this is defiinitly not what makes it unique
high rated
For those who have Amazon Prime (or know someone who has but doesn't game): Wolfenstein: The New Order (full game for PC on GOG.com) per code redeem (to keep the game forever)
Post edited April 07, 2023 by Andtha
drxenija: shapez - Link
For anyone that enjoys Shapez, I just made a community wishlist entry for Shapez 2. At this time, Shapez 2 is announced for early access on that site which shall not be named with no information available as to if it will be coming to GOG also.

Link - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/shapez_2
Post edited April 07, 2023 by Catventurer
drxenija: shapez - Link
Catventurer: For anyone that enjoys Shapez, I just made a community wishlist entry for Shapez 2. At this time, Shapez 2 is in early access on that site which shall not be named with no information available as to if it will be coming to GOG also.

No, it is not in early access yet. It will be released in early access, but it is not announced when it will happen.
Wolfenstein: The New Order for GoG now free on Amazon Prime. It is a code, so you can give it to someone else if you already have the game. :)
high rated
Tcharr: Wolfenstein: The New Order for GoG now free on Amazon Prime. It is a code, so you can give it to someone else if you already have the game. :)
It is not free, you need to pay the subscribtion fee for prime to get it
Catventurer: For anyone that enjoys Shapez, I just made a community wishlist entry for Shapez 2. At this time, Shapez 2 is in early access on that site which shall not be named with no information available as to if it will be coming to GOG also.

amok: No, it is not in early access yet. It will be released in early access, but it is not announced when it will happen.
fixed.

It's still appropriate for there to be a community wishlist entry here for anyone that would want Shapez 2.
Unhack is free on Indiegala again.
drxenija: Epic Games:

Dying Light: Enhanced Edition - Link

In this post-apocalyptic adventure game, you try to survive in a world of dominated by zombies
This is pretty popular and explains for itself

Don't forget! There are 5 DLCs free! I include a link here to the DLC page instead of listing separately

Features single player and co-op mode

shapez - Link

This puzzle game is about building factories
But the thing that makes it unique compared to other factory games is automation!
Infinitely expanding across the map with complex shapes!
If you're lazy or love games like Idle types of mobile games
This game might be up your alley!

Features single player only!

Other ongoing giveaways:
Fresh Fortunes Pack for The Cycle Frontier

Edit: Grammar

Next time: MORDHAU and Second Extinction (Repeat)
thank you so much! i had missed the DLCs.
high rated
Groupees is running a free game bundle called "Itch.io Free Game Blaster Bundle".

https://groupees.com/itchio-free-game-blaster-bundle

You can "buy" the bundle for free (or give some money if you want), and you will get two Itch.io keys for the following games:

- Construct: Escape the System
- Deep Eclipse

The giveaway countdown clock at the time of posting this:
ENDS IN 5d 5h 50m
high rated
Cursed Sight free on Indiegala.
high rated
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is free on Fanatical (Steam).
-DELETED-
Post edited April 13, 2023 by UCrest