It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
slickrcbd: It appears that IndieGala has added "Potatoman Seeks the Troof" although it doesn't loko that interesting to me. The Indiegala freebies have been a mixed bag, some good, some third rate.
https://freebies.indiegala.com/potatoman-seeks-the-troof
TurdFerguson87: That is a very old one. Was on giveaway at least a year ago.

EDIT: By the time I wrote this, I didn't even get the email notification, and it wasn't on their webpage yet. Go figure.
That's odd, because it was on the freebies web page for me. That was how I found it.
https://freebies.indiegala.com/?ref=freebies
high rated
Epic Games:

Fallout: Classic Collection - Link

The classic post nuclear roleplaying game
You create your character, leveling each attribute and explore the nuclear post apocalyptic world
Encountering mutated creatures in the wasteland
You must find useful items and weapons to aid you in your survival
Also meeting interesting faction leaders and other survivors
From robots to gangsters!

The collection includes Fallout 1, Fallout Tactics and Fallout 2.
If you have never tried fallout, now is the chance!

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Mystery Game Tomorrow
3 Fallout games on Epic

Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Post edited December 22, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
You guys ever check your epic library and think its a little short?
3 years of GA for me, 2 games a week mostly, daily power GA during xmas and several days in summer.
Epic claims i got 86 games, that's at least 200 short. None of the fallouts show in library yet in store they all say
"In Library".
renegade042: You guys ever check your epic library and think its a little short?
3 years of GA for me, 2 games a week mostly, daily power GA during xmas and several days in summer.
Epic claims i got 86 games, that's at least 200 short. None of the fallouts show in library yet in store they all say
"In Library".
Try refreshing the library: that circle symbol next to "library".
renegade042: You guys ever check your epic library and think its a little short?
"In Library".
If you're referring to what GOG Galaxy says, you need to sync that integration. It should do it by default, but it can be manually done just in case.

EDIT: I am now not sure how you arrived at your number (the exact numbers are not visible on my end through either Epic or GOG), but I know the games I obtained aren't all from the weekly giveaways entirely either. I don't know exactly how many you have but I do know there are some discrepancies with what i have for various reasons: I have more "titles" in my Epic library than what is listed on Galaxy because some of them are apps, some are "duplicates" (multiplayer/singleplayer versions, alternates), some titles might actually be downloaded from other platfrom DRMs, extra games through signing up for beta, or adding titles via key, etc. These are just a handful.

I suspect that Galaxy may undercount if something doesn't qualify, or that the duplicate titles may also be consolidated. On Galaxy, my title count is over 300 games. On Epic, it's upwards of 400. I have the integrations synced but regardless what Galaxy shows doesn't mean it affects what you have in your library.

renegade042: ah thanks, 284 now :)

TurFerguson87: What do you mean exact numbers aren't visible to you? Bottom of your library in EPIC, to the right
of your page count.
You mean the left. Ooof, I forgot about that part of the page. Even scrolled down to the bottom when i did my manual count and missed it! LOL But yeah, my point stands though.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
TurdFerguson87: *snip*
"In Library".
It just seems to bug out a bit when there's extremely high traffic on their servers during giveaways.
Mine shows proper game count again now, and all the Fallout games shows up too.
"In Library".
(ø,ø): It just seems to bug out a bit when there's extremely high traffic on their servers during giveaways.
Mine shows proper game count again now, and all the Fallout games shows up too.
ah thanks, 284 now :)

TurFerguson87: What do you mean exact numbers aren't visible to you? Bottom of your library in EPIC, to the right
of your page count.
high rated
①  Kaori After Story؜, a Japanese-style visual novel about Christmas, is currently free for the next 4 days on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  Nanuleu؜, a minimalist tower-defense game with magical trees, is currently free for the next 6 days on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  Highwind؜, an origami-inspired vertical shooter, is temporarily free on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  Trippy Escape: Mindeater؜, a room escape game inspired by the Rusty Lake series, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Tiny Tanks!؜, an arcade game similar to Combat؜ (Atari 2600), is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑥  Sphaze؜, a beautiful sci-fi puzzle game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're used for hints and solutions.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑦  My Memory Of Us؜, a platform-adventure game also available on GOG؜, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

⑧  Busy Lumberjack؜, a puzzle game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're used for solutions.

⑨  The following games are free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Terry's Halloween؜     ( Education  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  World War 3؜     ( Tower defense  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Infinity Highway؜     ( Racing game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Magnetic Balls HD؜     ( Match-three  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Murphy Laws؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  iLinear؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  G'Luck!؜     ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Brain Game: Find5x 4P؜     ( Card game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Yellow Submarine؜     ( Arcade game )
    ▪  iBreak!؜     ( Arcade game )

⑩  The following games are free for a limited time on the App Store (iOS) :

    ▪  Pentris؜     ( Tetris game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Sarcoph؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Crazy Caps؜     ( Match-three  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Ploppy Pairs؜     ( Memory game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Match Attack؜     ( Match-three  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Aeroplane Chess 3D؜     ( Board game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Block vs Block II؜     ( Tetris game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Simoo Seasons؜     ( Simon-based game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  TiM Fractions 1؜     ( Education )
    ▪  Talking Carl؜     ( Kids  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Fill me up؜     ( Puzzle game )
high rated
Greak: Memories of Azur is available on GOG until December 26th, 2 PM UTC.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by action_fan
high rated
action_fan: Greak: Memories of Azur is available on GOG until December 26th, 2 PM UTC.
GOG's holiday promos so far have been fabulous and best of all, not a single one was a repeat.
Good picks, keep them coming GOG :)
Post edited December 23, 2022 by drxenija
high rated
Epic Games:

Encased - Link

Tactical Sci-fi RPG in 1970s
More wasteland fun with some super powers

Other ongoing giveaways:
Fall Guys Base Game - Snowberry Exclusive
Honkai Impact 3rd
Chimeraland
PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS - Founders DLC Pack

high rated
Pixel Puzzles 2: Christmas is free again at Indie Gala if you missed it last time.
high rated
Epic Games:

Metro Last Light Redux - Link

Part of the famous Metro series
It is a FPS post-apocalypse game
But this time, it takes place in Moscow in the year 2034
More post-apocalyptic theme from Epic and more epic battles against mutant bosses

This is a repeat

Other ongoing giveaways:
Fall Guys Base Game - Snowberry Exclusive
Honkai Impact 3rd
Chimeraland
PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS - Founders DLC Pack

edit: fixed grammar
Post edited December 24, 2022 by drxenija
high rated
Tomorrow's Epic freebie is supposedly Death Stranding:
https://gg.deals/freebie/epic-free-games-leak-25th-december-game-is-likely-death-stranding/