It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
New Games added to Gog Connect:

Dec 20 – Dec 27
Syberia
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
Hard West
Convoy
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

Link
high rated
LEGO® Lord of the Rings free on humble
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings
high rated
Some more on itch. Tried to skip those which have been free for a while, as well as those listed as in dev or similar, but possible I'll mention something that was already mentioned or skip something I shouldn't have (in this latter case, because it was free before and I recall that time and assume it's been continuously free for a while, but perhaps wasn't).

Error #54 - short horror (think it was free before)
No Response - short walking sim (was free before)
Surrogate - shooter? seems above the level of what's normally free there, but not sure how polished it is
A Matter of Caos: Complete Edition - adventure / IF
Number Islands - puzzle I guess (was free before)
The Screamaze - maze, with jump scares perhaps?
Chimera Crusader - minimalistic ASCII-art RPG
Night Drive - walking sim (was free before)
Existential Crisis - bullet hell shooter
Iron & Rust - Complete Edition - visual novel
Oatboy vs. Slime Mold - simple ASCII art action
World War II Wings - isometric shoot 'em up
Galaxy Greats - fighter (2 players local only)
Metanet Hunter CD - platformer
Koi Puncher MMXVIII - blah (was free before)
Run-N-Jump-N-Jump-N-Run - ASCII art platformer
Corners 3x4" - board game (was free before)
Turtle Love II - ASCII art sim, says non-game
Cosmic Card Chaos - on-line collectible card game, supposedly new cards are researched, not found or bought
Paintiles - puzzle I guess
Killboard - simple shooter I guess
Game Giveaway of the Day - Christmas Mahjong
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

On this wintry night you can plunge into the magic of the traditional Christmas story in the spirit of Dickens and play mahjong in six unique locations! Earn trophies and use special golden tiles and rare wandering tiles to earn more points on your rise to victory. Complete over 100 unique levels in six unique locations, discover classic and dynamic layouts, and collect heaps of gifts on Christmas night! Give yourself the gift of Christmas Mahjong and all the trophies will be yours!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (170 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (100 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (42 Kb)
Xmas Shooting - Scramble!! is free (drm-free, i think) on Indiegala.
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Joy of Farming
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Joy turn a shabby homestead into the Farm of the Year by growing a variety of mouthwatering vegetables and turning them into the products her customers want. Equip your farm with ropes and ladders so your workers can fetch water and take their harvest to the storehouse in this unique Time Management game. As you catch your breath between stages, upgrade your farm and purchase the plans to build ever-more elaborate production facilities and experience The Joy of Farming!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (226 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (207 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (211 Kb)
MaxFulvus: Xmas Shooting - Scramble!! is free (drm-free, i think) on Indiegala.
Looks like some antivirus software is detecting it as a trojan. Really strange as I thought Indiegaia was legitimate. It could always be a false positive but it's not worth the risk.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by ZatEmerald
MaxFulvus: Xmas Shooting - Scramble!! is free (drm-free, i think) on Indiegala.
ZatEmerald: Looks like some antivirus software is detecting it as a trojan. Really strange as thought Indiegaia was legitimate. It could always be a false positive but it's not worth the risk.
Yeah, same here.
Another one on itch, This Side Up. No idea what that's supposed to be...
... and two more, Rosefury: The Golden Plains ("a trichromatic roguelike-like-like platformer that tells a story about love, hate, and everything in between") and SuperLuminauts ("a local-multiplayer space dogfighter where your missiles leave trails in time").
New Games added to Gog Connect:
Descent
Divine Divinity
Dustforce DX
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold
Order of Battle: World War II
Panzer Corps
Tharsis
Two Worlds Epic Edition

https://www.gog.com/connect
Make sure to visit gog tomorrow for a surprise!
greeklover: Make sure to visit gog tomorrow for a surprise!
I'm intrigued. Where does the information come from?
greeklover: Make sure to visit gog tomorrow for a surprise!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'm intrigued. Where does the information come from?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_winter_sale_2018_starts_now_67611/post549
SOMA is free on GOG until December 30, 11:00 AM UTC.
Post edited December 28, 2018 by PMPMGamer